Author Topic: Another Karidis Notch!  (Read 14693 times)

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
ye in a jar or something like that 1 i wanna see what it looks like and 2 i hate it so much it'd be cool to look on what sh*t i had to cope with
plan on booking a consultation for 5 weeks on saturday with mr K himself hoping to get the fantastic results u guys got

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
SoX - for real? I guess you can ask Dr K anyway. Someone on the Asia thread posted pics of his gland - it's pretty rank!   :o

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16443.0

Postop boy - All good thanks. 3 weeks post op today - Massaging every day and I can feel the scar tissue everyone talks about. I still have a tingly sensation now and then and my chest feels tight occasionally. There are daily variations with the look and feel of my chest and nipples but I still couldn't be happier with my results..... It's already made such a difference to my life  ;D

Enjoy the gig  8)
Dr K got rid of my gyne Jan 2009. Thank f@ck for that!
Words & pics: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16639.0

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
Hey enuff

You are 3 weeks post op today
and I'm  3 weeks pre  op today

I'm all organised, train on the wed, then straight to the hosp for blood test and xray, show at night, couple of nights booked in the Danubius - got a good deal thro hotelclick.com and it's just half mile from the hospital. Train back (first class) on the friday.

Can't come quick enuff  ;D
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
ewwwwww maybe i dont wanna keep them that was gross

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Yeah Sox - get it taken out and let them burn it! A much more fitting end to your gyne!   ;)

Jock - 3 weeks dude!!!! I'm almost as excited for you as you are!  ;D ;D ;D The paperwork said they needed the blood results 15 days before the op - they happy with the day before?

Danny D - how you getting on mate?  ???

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
Yeah Sox - get it taken out and let them burn it! A much more fitting end to your gyne!   ;)

Jock - 3 weeks dude!!!! I'm almost as excited for you as you are!  ;D ;D ;D The paperwork said they needed the blood results 15 days before the op - they happy with the day before?

Danny D - how you getting on mate?  ???

I'm on a blood thinner, which I stop taking a week before so they need to check it is back to normal consistency just before the op. it would screw up the trip if it was not right but I'll be making well sure of that.

2 weeks on wednesday till I'm off sounds better  ;D

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
enuff / Danny D

I was re-reading my letter from Mr K, it mentions about having a mamogram? I presume that is a standard line relating to women?

Am I correct?

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Yeah, it's just a standard letter - the mamogram is for women having breast surgery.......  ;)

Offline DANNY d

• Posting Member
Hey euff glad to hear your ok. I know how fast has three weeks gone i am taking a little longer to heal i think my chest feels quite sore this morning as i went out last night and it got bashed about abit. My nipple i am so pleased with as this was one of my major issues however the overall size of my chest is quite similar i feel. which hopefully should go down. i think this is down to swelling and muscle ect. What are you using to massage with at the minute i am using arnica cream and rubbing in circular motions for 5 minutes on each side morning and at night. It has got to be said after the massagfe it feels great doesnt it. ANyway keep me posted

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Hi Danny

Glad your healing is going well  ;D

Trying to do 5mins massaging each side morning and night too. I've been using Bio Oil which is apparently good for scars. Seems to work fine.....I still have some mild discomfort too - are you still wearing the vest?

Offline kingboob

Hi Danny

Glad your healing is going well  ;D

Trying to do 5mins massaging each side morning and night too. I've been using Bio Oil which is apparently good for scars. Seems to work fine.....I still have some mild discomfort too - are you still wearing the vest?

I would be very skeptical about bio-oil myself.  It is very expensive for what it is, if you look at the ingredients it is basically oil, with vitamins A & E.  You could buy shea butter or coco butter for 1/4 of the price and get the same effect.   

At the end of the day most of these stretch mark & scar products have been around for years, every so often one of them is re-labelled and comes back into fashion (at a price, kerrrrrrrching!), usually accompanied by a load of pseudoscience and glossy magazine adverts.

Notice how most people will tell you these products work *over time*, but scars fade naturally over time anyway.

Also, the two doctors I have asked about bio-oil told me that it is essentially expensive quackerry.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:12:38 AM by kingboob »

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Don't worry kingboob, I'm skeptical about everything!  ;)

However, my missus used Bio Oil throughout her pregnancy and didn't get one stretch mark. Also, 'cos it's oil it makes the whole massage thing easy. Plus, Dr K's nurse recommended it over arnica cream too.

Only £8.... Bargain  ;D ;D ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024