Author Topic: Question  (Read 1912 times)

Offline very_confused

I just talked to my GP today about gynecomastia, he had me take off my shirt and told me i did not have it. What i did have was some fat overlying my chest muscle.

I still feel that somethings there, should i talk to a plastic surgeon for a second opinion? or post some pictures?

Im about 5'6, 135lbs, and my waist size is 28" any input would be great.

Oh i heard that Dr. Fielding in toronto is a honest man, i was thinkin of seeing him. I just dont want to be told i have it, so a PS can make some extra money.

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
i got told the same thing man, i say they're just working against us  :P but honestly, id go see Feilding, he's an honest man and he does great work. couldn't hurt thats for sure.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Gyne or not a PS can fix your chest.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have asked an impartial Doctor for an opinion.

You do not like his response.

Now you are thinking of asking someone else who stands to make a few Thousand bucks if he answers "Yes."

Do I really need to predict what the answer will be?

Get another purely impartial opinion first.

The issue is not the honesty or impartiality of the surgeon, but his training and focus. It is his or her job to offer their services and do what they can to make you feel better about yourself.

Your best bet at this point might be a Psychologist.  Should it be that you have Gynecomastia, a well written letter from a psychologist may facilitate your surgery.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 10:02:07 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024