Author Topic: My trip to Poland- Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark  (Read 6403 times)

Offline Redman_85

• Posting Member
Hey f22. Things are looking good mate, sounds like you have general swelling, the key to that (I have found) is to keep the chest well compressed 24/7. Been pretty strict with keeping a tight vest on and I think it helps to dissapate any swelling/fluid which you may have. I wouldn't worry about one side looking different to the other. My left side is harder and more swollen, whereas the right areola has shrunk and has slightly folded. Nothing too dramatic though and I am sure both our results will only show after a few months. Ill post some day 24 pictures up on my forum when I get the chance

Offline skelly26259

• Posting Member
Wow man nice results! Iam in the same boat as you where, my body is the same type as yours. My gyno is not fat but puffy nibbles as well. I have just been laid off from work and really took a toll on me with depression etc. The main thing that has got me down was thinking about this £4000 I was going have to get my hands on to get this fixed in the UK. I go to the gym 4 days a week with intense weight training and I think my body does look well just apart from these puffy nipples. Reading this post near brought a tear to my eye seeing what you have got done for £1500. Iam going to make a thread later watch out for it man. Think Katarzyna Ostrowska-Clark will be the right choice for me as well. Just one question where do they put the drains and he there a scar from them?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 05:54:37 PM by skelly26259 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024