Author Topic: **** MY STORY WITH FOLLOW UP********* Pictures of pre-op and 5 days post-op  (Read 16162 times)

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
Thank youuu!!
Hi guys!! This is my last post before the surgery... I'm going to toronto tommorow early in the morning to pass the day there for a little visit and then go to the hotel to sleep before i get the surgery wednsday betweeen 12 and 12:30 :)!!! I'm realy excited as im getting tired of this gyne. For now im not really stressed.. Im more stressed about what im gon tell to my friend... well for sure im going to be stressed before the surgery and the night before too!! but I dont care I just want to get rid of thiiisssssss!!!!!! I just cant wait and hopefully everything is going to turn good!! Well I'll keep u guys updated with how it went!!!  Thanks to everyone!

Offline Scamp48

• Posting Member
Thank youuu!!
Hi guys!! This is my last post before the surgery... I'm going to toronto tommorow early in the morning to pass the day there for a little visit and then go to the hotel to sleep before i get the surgery wednsday betweeen 12 and 12:30 :)!!! I'm realy excited as im getting tired of this gyne. For now im not really stressed.. Im more stressed about what im gon tell to my friend... well for sure im going to be stressed before the surgery and the night before too!! but I dont care I just want to get rid of thiiisssssss!!!!!! I just cant wait and hopefully everything is going to turn good!! Well I'll keep u guys updated with how it went!!!  Thanks to everyone!

good luck bro!

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
 YES!! I'm back home and the surgery is donne!! I'm the happiest guy alive :).

First of all Thanks to everyone in this website ,without you guys I would still be in google typing man boobs and trying to see if it will go away alone and after how much time...

Well, I got to toronto tuesday the 15 and went to the sheraton four points. I wasnt stressed at all , I was really happy BEFORE THE NIGHT!
The night before the surgery is the hardest one. I was really stressed and couldnt get to sleep before 3 am. I woke up at 7:30, Took a shower , Dressed and went to the hospital. It's really close , so Just to change a little bit my Ideas I walked till there and arrived at 10 just like I should. I got to the hospital and dressed for the operation and waited there. I was in a real stress!! Then a nurse came to see me and asked me a bunch of questions and went back in the waiting room. waited again and at 13:00 a nurse came again and said my name and she asked me the same questions and went in the operation room and fielding came marked my nipples and then they game me the anestesia and BAM didnt remember a thing! The next thing that happens I woke up at the recovery room with a little pain nothing reallly bad but still..! Fielding came to me and said : This was a work of art im sure you will be really happy with ur result , I put off everything that I could!! Si I ate and everything And the same day I could walk and everything withoout a problem. I slept at the hospital and the nurses were very nice.  I took coach canada (the bus ) and got home the day after.

1st day post up: Sometime I got a BIG PAIN On my left or right nipples but never at the same time but it goes away after 5 minutes and it come back. some of the movement are hard to do.

2st day post up: I have back pain ,since I just sleep on it.. The pain on the nipple is gone and some movements are still quite hard to do.. but still better than my first day :)!

Overall I'm really happy and cannnnt wait to see the results soo thanks!! Will update every day or 2!

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
tell me what you guys think I'll upload new photos in 1 week

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
Im starting getting worried about my ride side why is it like this I know about swelling and everything but why its only the right that the puffiness is still there? :( is it gland?

Offline MSJ108

Im starting getting worried about my ride side why is it like this I know about swelling and everything but why its only the right that the puffiness is still there? :( is it gland?

scar tissue. its normal don't stress it bro

Offline JoeNY

• Posting Member
you get put to sleep through an i.v. tube in ur arm...no mask..................theres no reason for you to be shirtless in the waiting room

Offline j21

Hi,

i'm from Mtl as well and was wondering if you had any coverage with health care.

thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024