Author Topic: Post Op Asymmetry question - ANSWER THE POST!!!  (Read 2344 times)

Offline omahaguy1234

• Posting Member
If there is obvious asymmetry PO, as in one side looks great, but the other side is "puffy" or swollen or is just bigger, does the PS have to fix it?  (obviously this is based on the original contract), but what have people found out?

I mean, this isnt general surgery, it is COSMETIC! and we are paying for results here!

Offline Pecman

• Posting Member
chances are your body is just healing differently on one side...give it some time to heal up; that is unless its been months and months since you've had it done...

Offline halo2006

• Posting Member
the 2 breasts act as two distinct operation sites, so more often then not, they'll appear different. just give it time and it'll be symmetrical. be patient!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
OmahaGuy: Great question. I specifically asked my PS about that. He said that for the PS, gyne surgery is more about feel than look. This means that the surgeon really needs to get in below the skin to feel around and find out what exactly is in there.

He said that since the surgery is more "feel'' than "looks" for the PS that YES, if after giving it enough time to heal and one side still looks different, he would do a minor revision surgery to correct the problem.

Offline omahaguy1234

• Posting Member
jc71:  thanks a lot, that really makes me feel a bit more secure in the investment i made here...i'm off to see the PS on tuesday to get the sutures removed (14 days PO) and i'm going to bring it up so that in a few months it doesnt seem out of the blue that a revision might be necessary

thanks again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024