Author Topic: cardio  (Read 2823 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
What kind of  cardio is everyone talking about? I boxed for years and  played hockey and all sports......I play the drums, is this good cardio? Any sugestions on what is the best 8).........

Thanks
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hi, yeah cardio is basically exercising and getting out of puff, like jogging, running, skipping etc. Weight bearing exercises pumps muscles into work but hardly leave you breathless. To lose fat cardio is essential as fat can only break down after being oxygenised. When you jog, run etc you breath deeper therefore filling your lungs with more oxygen so that it distributes throughout your body, oxygenising the blood and then breaking down fat. Hope this helps.

Thanks givemerespite,

Yes it helps greatly as i forgotten all the things I did whe I was younger........Thanks for your great help....

All the best 8)

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
walking up steep inclines is an awesome workout, as well as running at the track/treadmill, or swimming.

Swimming is actually the best overall workout for your entire body.

If you have joint pain when you run walking at steep inclines is really awesome. A friend introduced me to it and it's really really tiring and a lot easier on my knees.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 09:32:05 AM by johndoe »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
walking up steep inclines is an awesome workout, as well as running at the track/treadmill, or swimming.

Swimming is actually the best overall workout for your entire body.

If you have joint pain when you run walking at steep inclines is really awesome. A friend introduced me to it and it's really really tiring and a lot easier on my knees.

Thanks johndoe,

I will think about that and try to work it in.....

All the best 8)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024