Author Topic: puffy nipples  (Read 4283 times)

Offline jchapm123

• Posting Member
im new to this site and i was wondering about the chances of my puffy nipples to go away. i am 16 now and they have been apparent since i was 13 or so. is there anything to do other than surgery to remove whatever is in there (which i don't know in the first place). I am in good shape, i wrestle for school, and it has made my chest flat, but it looks like someone just stuck cherry tomatoes under my areolas. does decline bench pressing help any???

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Sorry bro...... will not help gyno..... my suggestion to you is to wait a few years, keep working out and see what develops in the next few years. Trust me, no certain exercise gets rid of gyno or fixes it up....If you read alot of the reccent postings, you will see all the talk about working out and gyno... I have trained in a gym for over 20 years and have puffy nipples... and 2 lipo sessions in my chest as well, STILL PUFFY!!

Give it a little time and see

good luck.. Rob

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Rob....why 2 lipo sessions? I thought to get rid of the gland you NEED to have excision of it as well to cut it out, not just lipo. Doesnt lipo only get the fat out but not the gland? And i always thought its the gland for the most part that makes the nipple puffy,  ???

Offline Pecman

• Posting Member
decline bench will likely make it worse...the increased muscle mass under your breast tissue will cause it to protrude moreso than it is currently...just exercise with emphasis on your entire body and watch your weight.  You're also very young so it could just be pubertal gyno.  Hang in there...

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hey MRD........ p.s didnt feel any hard gland under the nipple so he figured lipo only may work. Has been 3 weeks since 2nd lipo.... still waitin to see if the nipples flatten out, if not im getting whatever glands that maybe there removed.....
Rob

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Hey MRD........ p.s didnt feel any hard gland under the nipple so he figured lipo only may work. Has been 3 weeks since 2nd lipo.... still waitin to see if the nipples flatten out, if not im getting whatever glands that maybe there removed.....
Rob

be patient...it took me over 5 weeks for the scar tissue to soften and flatten. I had HUGE, HARD fiberous scar tissue that made my puffy nips worse than before the revision. Just last night (6 weeks post op) they shrunk in half and softened greatly. I had excision revison bv lipo didnt get the gland out, but hopefully u will have the same results during week 5
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Dont think I will... LIpo only..... I do believe I have some soft glandular tissue under the nipple....

so removal is my only and last option

Thanks for the support

Rob

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
whats your bf% rocketrob
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:29:25 PM by hazzard623 »

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
I train about 4 days a week,,,,, prob about 15% or so
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:40:07 PM by rocketrob »

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
do u lift heavy 4-8 reps ?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:38:10 PM by hazzard623 »

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
No...... not that low... will do as little as 6 good reps... nothing lower(but good ones)

In the summer I train lighter... with higher reps because I play way to many sports and need the agility....

The winter is when I tend to train heavier and eat more.... lol

all about the form young fella,, all about the form!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 12:43:11 PM by rocketrob »

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
so u bulk in the winter aye ::) right now i live in arizona 110+degrees so i lift late evening.i only go to 10 reps for warmups.4-8 reps suits me for gaining muscle and strength.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
As you run through your life-time of injuries and pains of working out..... you will see the damage that very high weight and very low reps will do to the body....

You can gain as much muscle and strength  doing 15 reps for warm up   and no lower than 6 reps.... Easy on the joints as well (important)

ps... I own my own gym... (no lie)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The original question was: Would the puffy nipples go away?

At the age of 16, this is very iffy.

It depends less on your age as counted by years and more upon your physical maturity as determined by blood tests for various hormones and possibly even x-rays to see if your bones are still growing.

Generally speaking, if the condition has not changed in several years it will likely stay with you.

Before you start getting obsessive about this, you should see a doctor and get properly diagnosed.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024