Author Topic: Let's get this show on the road.....!  (Read 5132 times)

Offline PremPuffs

• Posting Member
  • Time to get if off your chest....
Time... Good luck next week, keep us posted.

TBH you have nothing to fear. I had a rhinoplasty a while back and that was far worse. This op is very painless, you also have a good degree of mobility after the op. The bandages are quite tight but you do not really notice them. The only gripe is sleeping on your back, however buy a v shaped pillow from Bentalls/John Lewis and it is quite comfortable. I am sure there will be plenty of probs to come such as scar tissue etc but if you are patient the resluts I am sure will be positive.  

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Thanks for the good wishes both of you.  I’ll take that advice about the pillow.  I have been trying to sleep on my back for the last 2 weeks and still haven’t managed it.

One question for anyone who might know .... approximately what time does Mr L let you out the next day?  My g/f has a 200 mile drive to pick me up so a little thought needs to go into the planning.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline PremPuffs

• Posting Member
  • Time to get if off your chest....
I think it was 24 hours after surgery. I went in at 3pm on Weds and left 2pm the next day.

Offline g123

• Posting Member
hi they are easy going on what time you get let out, its usually the next day  the surgeon will check to make sure everythings ok then at the priory you can leave at your leisure

good luck lad

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024