Author Topic: Post your profile view  (Read 5062 times)

Brdy64

John idk I think you’d be ok without a bra 🤣 seeing all the fellas here showing what they have to work with and not just in text gives me a lot of confidence and hope to be more ok with things this forums a great community and appreciate y’all.
Strange that I had a bigger problem with my chest when it was smaller (B cup small).
It seems easier to accept as it becomes impossible to hide.
Kind of a 'you don't really have a choice' deal.

Totally accepting it becomes really easy.
At least for me anyways. 🤔

Plus 'seeing' that there are others that are dealing with even bigger chests is helpful. Wow! John, 🤔

Offline Agrowingpair

• Posting Member
I’ve never put sports bra or a bra on these at all as they’ve continued growing over the last 3yrs. I prefer it that way. If they flop around a little then they flop around a little bit. I like the feeling.  I am definitely nippling out while wearing like a polo shirt or t-shirt, it’s unavoidable at this point and has become my new normal.  My nipples are almost as big as my wife now.  Nobody’s ever said anything.  I have gotten a couple of double takes and there all from women not sure what they’re seeing.  If they make eye contact I just grin.

Online Johndoe1

I’ve never put sports bra or a bra on these at all as they’ve continued growing over the last 3yrs. I prefer it that way. If they flop around a little then they flop around a little bit. I like the feeling.  I am definitely nippling out while wearing like a polo shirt or t-shirt, it’s unavoidable at this point and has become my new normal.  My nipples are almost as big as my wife now.  Nobody’s ever said anything.  I have gotten a couple of double takes and there all from women not sure what they’re seeing.  If they make eye contact I just grin.
I too have always been noticed by women and I too will smile in return.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Johndoe1

John idk I think you’d be ok without a bra 🤣 seeing all the fellas here showing what they have to work with and not just in text gives me a lot of confidence and hope to be more ok with things this forums a great community and appreciate y’all.
Maybe because I have been large chested since puberty, I have had to learn and accept that you do what you have to do when you can't hide and at this point in my life, the fight to be "normal" in appearance is too much to continue. I am what I am.

Brdy64

Yeah, another club member! 😉

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Not much to brag about here. Bra is a 40B and has some wrinkling in the cups. I'm jealous of y'all!

Brdy64

Membership isn't 'size based'.
Even women come in all sizes 🤔
I do like the style of that bra, it's really cute 👍

Another member of the club!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 06:50:52 AM by 💁 ♂️ Birdie »

Online Johndoe1

I don’t know if I make the club, but I’ll share me in my favorite style. :)
Great bra HeldUp. Which one is it?

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Thanks John! It’s a Chantelle Parisian Allure unlined plunge. I really like them. I had one and went to get a second but got three for the retail price of one. They were discontinuing colors, which is too bad because I like the colors and now all you can get are black and nude. 

Brdy64

Heldup, It is a very cute looking bra! 
Too bad about the colors going away. 😐

Brdy64

White bra and white top again. 😉

Offline blad

I am not sure how you go around braless? It would drive me nuts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Better quality pic compared to yesterday's effort.

Brdy64

Better quality pic compared to yesterday's effort.
Very good picture, they both are. 
Thanks so much for participating. 👍

Here For My Girls

I'm not much of one to post pictures, mainly a lurker but I guess why not

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024