Author Topic: HOLY FUK NO T.itties HOLY FUK No Ti.TTIES!  (Read 9911 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Yeah man it keeps my titties flat ALL DAY. Nothing gets through that thing. Your nipps will disappear!
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
man, if that shit is true, im gonna get all excited, maybe not as excited as u :-D but haha i hate this gyno shit man, hopefully this shirt will work, then ill get an op done or maybe try some of that rebound shit

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
i ordered a medium a week ago im 6 feet 160 pounds so i hope its not gonna be too tight darn... but i have puffy nipples only, will it help this and does it compress them so that their small and hard all the time?

bro'  i'm basically 6-0 155 and trust me, the medium is a perfect fit-- that's what i have, until i get my surgery later this year... there is no way anybody can tell you got gyne.....

jdh2511

Im trying to wait this out since its puberty, this sounds nice since it would allow me to wear t-shirts and stuff. I usually just wear a wife beater, a white shirt, another shirt and then a collard shirt.

I'm still confused:Do i add both things to my cart?

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks

bro'  i'm basically 6-0 155 and trust me, the medium is a perfect fit-- that's what i have, until i get my surgery later this year... there is no way anybody can tell you got gyne.....

Thanks alot bro, i apprecciate the help.

Offline boydi

• Posting Member
are you guys wearing these shirts all day? arent they hot? i have puffy nips and a gland im not fat at all im wondering if it would help me any...

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Would you recommend for someone overweight? And yeah aren’t they hot? Its summer now and its gotta be rough wearing that thing everyday.

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
They would definitely work for someone overweight... and they are made of a very pourous material, so I would imagine they arent tooooo bad in the hot weather.

They are a real bitch to get on though...

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Sorry, I didnt realize I double posted that

Offline netksjc

• Posting Member
  • Undecided
I am 195 and got a large.....
(Just posting this again in case others only look at certain threads)

I bought one "underworks" shirt (L) and one from the "makemeheal.com" website (L).  They just came in the mail today.  I put one on and threw on a t-shirt - WOW - a tear came to my eye.  I then went for a 10 minute walk and enjoyed it.  
I will wear one to work tomorrow for the first time - I am a little nervous but also excited.  I will see if one is better than the other.  I made a mistake though and ripped off the inside tags - now I do not know which one is from which company.
A few questions though.....
Has anyone seen something negative come out from it?
How are they in the heat?
Would it be too unbearable to wear the "undershirt", another real undershit, and then a T-shirt? (I play BB a lot but do not want it to be seen)
Has anyone fell into the routine of wearing it everyday? (I want to only wear it somedays, but think I may hate it even more on the days I do not)

Thanks for any advice!

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Net, I wear it everyday. In Toronto, actually all of southern Ontario has had a serious heat wave. Yeah it gets a little hot but not to the point where you are sweltering. To be honest with you the first couple days will be the worse. Because I ordered a size too small, I had a bit of trouble breathing at first because my utterly fat fucking stomach has to fill itself more but it couldnt. So that took some getting use to. Bottom line, order the size you wear! Dont get a size smaller hoping it will flatten you more. It will only make it more uncomfortable for you. If you wear xl, get an xl. If you wear L get a L. Dont be ordering a medium when your a xxl lol

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Oh and BTW if you consider having your confidence fly and your chest flat as anything, negative, then yes. THERES A TON OF NEGATIVITY LOL

Offline netksjc

• Posting Member
  • Undecided
Yea - I did get a large.  I think it is the right size.
Do they stretch at all?
And you you just wash them normally?  I hope they don't shrink at all.....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024