Author Topic: Time spent reading on the net  (Read 1052 times)

Offline newat50

• Posting Member
When you first figured out what was going on how much time did you spend reading about it on the web? I seem to be spending a couple of hours a day reading this forum and other stuff. Is this excessive or par for the course? (I'm not sure who I can talk to about it so I guess I rely on the web for information and support, which might not be ideal - I have seen my GP though who has booked bloods and said she will refer me to an endo.)

hammer

When you first figured out what was going on how much time did you spend reading about it on the web? I seem to be spending a couple of hours a day reading this forum and other stuff. Is this excessive or par for the course? (I'm not sure who I can talk to about it so I guess I rely on the web for information and support, which might not be ideal - I have seen my GP though who has booked bloods and said she will refer me to an endo.)
Sounds like a good start to me! Hopefully you will get a good hormone work up and not just the basics but the nitigriti, as I understand it there is much more to it then just your basic testosterone level and estrogen levels, but I don't understand it.

Good luck
Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024