Author Topic: Never expected this.  (Read 1475 times)

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Howdy Men.  Was not wearing any sort of support while I was working today.  I was moving a piece of farming equipment.  Been moving this lift the same way for years.  Stand to the side, grab the center handle to collapse it and then throw your shoulder into it to move it.  When I did this today, I caught my right breast in the cotton picking thing.  Man! It hurt as bad as getting hit in the groin. Along with inhaling for about 30 minutes, I invented several new curse words.  Anyone else have a similar experience?  Y'all have a goodun.

hammer

Oh my boobbie bearing friend all I can say is, OUCH!!!!

I hope you are feeling better!

Bob

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Yankee.  You know what a hay elevator is.  That is what got me.  I saw an old nasty mare bite one of my grooms on the breast.  She was in some kind of pain.  Luckily, I pulled back fast enough so as not to really get pinched.  Guess we need to warn all of our friends about the potential.  It did hurt like hell for a minute or two.  You take care.

hammer

I know exactly what your talking about! You gotta be extra careful around that farm equipment, but I don't need to be telling you that! That's like telling me a master carpenter not to put my fingers in the saw! I still have ten of them!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024