Author Topic: Booked for surgery - Surgery complete - PICS ATTATCHED... updated pics!!  (Read 32969 times)

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Some updated pics, now 10 months post op:

Front view: No indentations or creasing or anything

Have added pre-op photo so you can see the difference.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:20:13 PM by mart »

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Left side: Lipo incision scar slightly visible on this side but nothing i'm worried about

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:20:35 PM by mart »

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Right side: Again, lipo incision scar still slightly visible but not worried as it is fading away and i don't use any creams or anything on them

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:20:52 PM by mart »

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Left nipple: Incision scar has healed and faded very nicely on this nipple

Offline mart

• Silver Member
Right nipple: Incision scar is more visible on this side but still fading

Offline mart

• Silver Member
So 10 months post op i'm happy with my results. The scars will fade away before too long, i may even try some creams on them for a bit but they don't bother me at all tbh. I've been swimming with friends and nobody has ever mentioned anything so they obviously aren't that visible.

Still carrying a bit of weight, but like i said in an earlier post i've joined a gym now and already losing weight. The fat doesn't all go on my chest like before (goes on my gut and love handles now) still got a bit on my chest through putting weight back on but once i start losing weight it will go.

So the plan now is to get myself back in shape, hopefully somewhere near Jakes physique (excellent work mate). Will keep you updated on how that goes.

Any questions just ask i'm happy to help.

Thanks for viewing my thread everybody and i hope it helped some of you as thats what i set out to do.

Mart.

Offline mart

• Silver Member
I have added pre-op photos to the first 3 pics so you can compare how it used to look to how it looks now. As you can see it's a massive difference and i've come a long way.

Mart.

Offline isambard

• Bronze Member
Thanks for sharing the pre and post operative pictures with us Mart. You have made amazing progress and the virtual non-existence of any sign of operative scars or irregularities is very enviable. Good luck getting in shape and enjoying your new confidence in the pool!

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Hi there,
Im in a very similar situation to what you were. I have pretty severe Gynecomastia. There's a lot of sagging and it's just been absolutely destroying my life. I've been looking on this forum and when I saw your thread mart, I finally decided that I'm going to go to Poland to get the operation done. I'm a little bit nervous about going to a foreign country for surgery and of course losing all my savings to do so but I think it will be worth it in the end. I was just wondering what to do as far as excess skin is concerned because my skin is pretty stretched from the Gynecomastia. I might post some pictures after my exams are over in a few weeks.

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
excellent results! you can tell that your posture has changed for the better throughout this process. well done in keeping up with post-operative care and having the patience!

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Best results I've seen on this whole forum.  Great for you mate!!

Did you do a lot of weight loss after the operation?  Did that affect chest as well?

When you first saw your chest, day of surgery or 2 days after..did it look almost as flat as your finished pictures?

Because some people say it looks flat immediately.  And some say it looks the same and then over period of months it reduces.  But based on all the posts I've read on this forum, usually the ones whose chest looks the same have to go for revision as there is not a great deal of improvement after 6 months or so.  Where as the ones who see flat chest right after surgery are almost always happy with the results..

Pls let me know.  Thanks.

Offline Dave92

• Posting Member
Great thread and results. Can see your shoulders are less rounded in the most recent ones too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024