Author Topic: 17 and Confused  (Read 11777 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
You need reduction surgery right now! You have the worst case of big titties that i have ever seen! See dr Bermant now!!!

Come on, it is almost as if you Need chest enlargement. Dont shit yourself. You are perfectly fine.
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline RichDaGr8one

ya dude i have the same exact problem as you i noticed a change in my chest around the age of 14. At the time i probably was a little overweight and my doctor recommended me to have surgery for gynecomastia. I thought i could solve the problem by working out instead of surgery but i was wrong. I worked out for 2 years straight got my bench to 280 pounds and i still had the same problem. Im 17 now and im still bothered by it theres nothing i can do. All my family says theres nothing wrong with my chest but when i look in the mirror i feel uncomfortable. I havent took my shirt off in public for years. Ive slimmed down to 6'3 175 pounds i have absolutely no fat on me and its still there. Before this summer comes around im finally going to get my problem fixed i think you should to man. You dont have a major case of gynecomastia like other people but i can relate and see where your coming from. Get Surgery and boost your confidence.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
cade, i agree with everyone here who said you look A-OKAY. Don't worry about your chest one bit. Your chest looks perfectly fine.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
u have a little more gyno then the average dude

my advice is try to eat some food and lift weights and get a chest so ur bottom breast doesn't just stick out

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024