Author Topic: draining post op fluid success?  (Read 2659 times)

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
has anyone been to there local doctor and had them drain post op fluid by syringe?

successful or not?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
My P.S. did it on Monday with great success.  It's an amazing difference.  Personally, I don't think I would go to my regular doctor for that for the same reason I wouldn't let my heat pump guy work on my car's fuel injectors.  
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
my plastic surgeon told me that usually after he does operations for gyne there's usually very little fluid that needs to be removed but that if it does need to be removed, then the patient comes back and he uses a syringe to remove the fluid.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Mine tried a couple of times, not fun, and it was just swollen. No extra fluid. He has cleary been watching for it.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
did he manage to get any fluid out at all merle or was it a failed attempt...like you say its hard to tell if its fluid or sweling.....especially if the doc or surgeon wasnt sure which it was and had a go anyway
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 07:42:33 AM by ghostrider »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024