Author Topic: Any one tried Ginexin?  (Read 3101 times)

Offline JMR

Has anyone tried taking these pills and had any results, good or bad? I bought 3 months supply and took it for amonth. I stopped because I lost hope, but I did notice my stomach lost fat and got more toned, it says that is the first indication of it starting to work. I'm thinking of taking it again and go all the way this time. I know I have a good chance it wont work and most likely have to have surgery to remove it, but since I still have a month and 1/2 worth the pills left, I think I'll give it one last try.

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
I have taken it. I ordered the three month supply (3 bottles) and took them all... It didn't touch the gyno, but it got rid of a lot of the stubborn excess fat I have tried for years to get rid of, so I went ahead and ordered another bottle after I saw the results! I think I lost about 25lbs of fat in 4 months from it! And now I'm looking great. It's more or less a weight loss drug.
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

Offline outertrial

Are you sure this in no way coincided with you dieting or working out more than usual?

Some weight loss drugs are mild amphetamines which will make you lose weight a but at a cost to your health.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024