Author Topic: Your Successful Weightloss program  (Read 17139 times)

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
Low-Carb, High Protein... works everytime for me and those who I know that have done it. It takes a lot of willpower in the beginning but it works. First time, I lost 40 in 4 months. This last time I lost about 70 pounds in about 8 months, and I'm sticking to it for life this time since I did it for my surgery and I'm getting ready for the summer!

I noticed the 3 surgeries you have had at the bottom of your post, I found it ironic becuase I had my tonsils removed in 2005, and I am getting surgery for gynecomastia around december/january, I also have a deviated septum which I have to get surgery for but the military is paying for that one, Unfortunately I dont think they pay for gynecomastia surgery tho.
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

Offline boarder.2k9

• Posting Member
I personally have gone from 245lbs to 180lbs. The first stint was from 245-200 last year then this year from 200-180.

I have struggled with my weight my whole life and have significant gyne (I'm 22). I have found the key to weight lifting is pure and simple learning nutrition, your diet is the single most important thing to losing weight.

If you are serious about losing weight then I can not recommend enough reading 'The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook' by Lyle Macdonald - google it for a copy. It is a modified PSMF diet (which essentially is a high protein diet with little else). Weight wise I have seen people drop around 10lbs a week, however, it is important to differentiate between weight loss and fat loss - fat loss is around 4lbs per week.

I'm not saying this is the best or only way, but the results are crazy quick. You need to have a read of the e-book first so you totally understand the components and you will learn a lot by reading it. It requires a lot of will power for the first couple of days but you can cheat every 3rd day (and more often depending on your bf%).

I have surgery in 2 weeks with Dr. Levick and am doing a PSMF until then to try and shift a few extra lbs before surgery. Hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024