Author Topic: dr benito  (Read 3235 times)

Offline jmxt2

• Posting Member
Hi can anyone tell me how i can get a consultation with him in london? I have been looking on a couple of sites, one of which i think is his however i cant seem to find anyway of booking an appointment. cheers

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Try this link. Look to the left which has an additional link for consulations in London.

http://cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org/index1.htm

That's assuming I have got the right Benito!!!  ;)
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline Trevor2522

• Posting Member
http://cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org/

mailto:drbenito@cirugia-estetica.com

irish lad

Phone: 020 7224 1010 is the london number.. depending where your from etc dont forget the area codes..
blue and trevor said the rest about websites etc..

good luck with it

irish lad

ye im going to go ahead with the armpit excission.. im thinking my gyne isnt too severe and wheter or not the armpit excission gets rid of my puffy nipples doesnt really bother me all i want is a flat chest getting rid of the puffy nipples is just a bonus assuming the armpit excission has an effect on my nipples

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
Glad to hear you've made a decision. Nice one
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
So does Benito go in through the armpit to remove gland or areola incision? Also, does he remove all the gland like Levick, or leave a bit like Karidis? Cheers fellas.

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
He removes the gland, but he said to me he sometimes leaves a bit to avoid the nipple indenting.

As for the incision, I think he used a different one depending on the patient. He would need to see you to tell you which options were avaliable. Irishlad got the option of going through the armpit, or areola incision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024