Author Topic: [UPDATE WITH PICS] BUT I'M SKINNY AND I HAVE BREASTS WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?  (Read 4174 times)

Offline Drew10265

• Posting Member
Okay, so I'm 19 years old, about 6'1 and i weigh about 140 pounds.  so why is it that i have breasts? They're not like HUGE but they're big enough that people notice them, ESPECIALLY when my shirt is off.

Also, when I feel/squeeze them It doesn't hurt too bad, but it's just kinda hard and there.  What leads me to believe that it's not clinical is that I feel nothing "connected" to my nipple from the inside, and I heard that's a telltale sign.

To give you the full story, when I was in middle school i was a little chunky, but then after 8th grade i dropped a LOT of weight (about 45 pounds) and grew from about 5'8 to 6'0 in about a year.  What I was left with was a super skinny body, but with breasts.  One more thing, I'm not that active.  SO can anyone tell me...is this gynecomastia or is it just from the dramatic weight loss in such a short amount of time?  If it's not gynecomastia, what kind of exercises can I do to reduce or remove my little problem, and if so how frequently should I work out. 

ALSO if I do work out, what kind of food should I eat, and about how much?

I know this is a lot to ask but if anyone could help me I'd be forever grateful!

Drew
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 03:46:12 PM by Drew10265 »

Offline moobzSUck

• Posting Member
You should post some pictures, that would really help.

Offline Drew10265

• Posting Member
Okay Updated it with some pictures.

Offline MSJ108

Offline Drew10265

• Posting Member
REALLY!?  YESSSS. ohhh god thanks so much haha i've been waiting forever and finally found this forum.

youve made my day!!

Offline MSJ108

ya man you are good. people on this board would kill for your chest

Offline Godfather

• Posting Member
buddy you just need to work out and youll be fine. put some chest muscle on.

GynO_DuDe

Rest assured mate you got nothing to worry about ... Just hit the gym for 6 months and really put your head down to it and put on some muscle and you'll look/feel so much better.

Offline Drew10265

• Posting Member
awesome, thanks everyone so much for putting my worries to rest.

Offline MSJ108

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
Hey Drew

It all depends on how you feel about your chest. You thought u have Gyne, but to other people here, its very mild/not even gyne.

However, if you feel you have it (you must have felt it to some extent to have found your way here) and you are not happy even after working out, then its still up to you what you do.

I can see why you thought you have breasts, but in my opinion, its so mild that other people wouldnt even notice. You have a very flat chest compared to lots here, and I wish you all the best whatever you decide to do

Offline Drew10265

• Posting Member
hahaa no nothing like that.

I am really tall and skinny, but everything else is pretty normal.  as far as genitalia goes, I'm actually very hairy in that region haha. 

I think the problem was I was never an active child, and I was chubby, but then all at one i grew and thinned out, it was all pretty dramatic, but I'm really undertoned.  I'll try hitting the gym and give you an update!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A young man your age has plenty of problems with leaving the teenage boy behind and forging a place for yoursel as as adult. Fortunately, I think you can scratch Gynecomastia off your list of things to worry about.

Grandpa Dan

Offline MSJ108

A young man your age has plenty of problems with leaving the teenage boy behind and forging a place for yoursel as as adult. Fortunately, I think you can scratch Gynecomastia off your list of things to worry about.

yup agreed

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024