Author Topic: Perfect Timing lol...  (Read 3742 times)

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
whats up guys (and any ladies with a moobs fetish lol)

i'm getting my surgery on tuesday July 29th.  and i just found out that my good friend from vegas is coming to nyc on august 2nd for about a week. i told him that i'll be in atlanta till the 3rd but after that i can hang out and show him around the city.

my question is, would i be able to hang out with him while he's here or would i be so messed up from surgery that i wont be able to leave my house for awhile??
my surgery is on july 29th and he'll be here on august 2nd for a week.  since i'll probably be stiff i plan on telling him that i injured my chest while "in atlanta"

thanks for any help

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Congratulations, and Enjoy the company of your friend.

You could be a bit sore, but you should do just fine.
Grandpa Dan

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
thanks.  i think my biggest concern will be if i dont get a seat on the subway and i have to hold onto the rail

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
That would be a very legitimate concern. Hanging onto the overhead bar in a subway car might be a lot less than fun. Try to time your travels carefully to avoid peak hours and you should be OK. At those times, even if there is not a seat you should be able to find something at a lower height that you could hold onto.

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
will i able to start playing squash after 2 weeks of surgery??

if not when can i start?
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
you might want to leave it for a few more weeks than that. After all, what's the point of going through all that, then hindering possible final results by not giving yourself time to recover properly. Maybe give it at least a month or so I'd say..but the docs may give a more informed answer.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
Look man...I know your anxious about experiencing your new life as a real man and not a freak, but you must wait to do all that.  let your body heal for pete's sake so you can have the best results possible.  I don't know if you had to go through hurdles to get the surgery, like me, but even if you didn't, don't take this forgranted, I beg of you, just because I know how happy you'll be to be finished with this evil plague later.

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
Look man...I know your anxious about experiencing your new life as a real man and not a freak, but you must wait to do all that.  let your body heal for pete's sake so you can have the best results possible.  I don't know if you had to go through hurdles to get the surgery, like me, but even if you didn't, don't take this forgranted, I beg of you, just because I know how happy you'll be to be finished with this evil plague later.
are you talking about me showing my friend around nyc or the dude that wants to play squash??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024