Author Topic: Acupuncture???  (Read 10411 times)

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
My grandpa is fully ready to pay for my surgery but he wants me to look into other options before we commit to anything. Anyone know if acupuncture is a way to get rid of gyne. Id say that i have the cyst under my nipple and i know that acupuncture can sometimes treat cysts. Anyone know anything else?

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
holy ****, i did 1 acupuncture treatment yesterday and i swear the gyne feels maybe 1/4 smaller this morning. maybe its just in my head but i think ill try a few more sessions.

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
i wouldve thought it would've been considered before but wow i hope its not in ur head keep us updated

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
that's great nick24 .. keep us updated.. by the way where do u live?

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
hawaii, we got all those weird asian doctors over here who believe in that spiritual chi stuff.

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
hawaii, we got all those weird asian doctors over here who believe in that spiritual chi stuff.
how much for a session btw?

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
Well the acupuncture definitely made the glands smaller but i still have the puffy nipples. I think im just going to have the surgery since I have a small window to get it done during spring break.

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
update, this stuff is really working for me, the gland is definitely %75 smaller and hopefully it will be gone soon. Its only been a week so far, hopefully once the gland is gone then the puffy nipples will disappear too.  ;D

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
i can get some up soon, unfortunately its not very noticeable or different from before i started the acupuncture, but i can feel the gland underneath significantly smaller but my main problem is the puffy nipples, hopefully when the gland is small enough the puffy nipples with go down. what do you guys use for pictures on this thing? is it photobooth or something?

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
hey nick24, did you notice any further improvement? about acupunture treatment, do they insert needles in the chest region?>?

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
the 1st week the gland was considerably smaller, this past week there hasnt been much change, im wondering it its taking longer to get rid of the middle part of the gland. The needles go all over your body, most are in you chest and stomach but it doesnt hurt at all, 2 went in my neck and i felt like frankenstein, then a few went on my legs and feet. Im going to try this route for a few more weeks and if there is no change then ill get the surgery.

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
eh, progress has seemed to stop, the gland has been reduced a lot which should make the surgery easier. ive scheduled the surgery for the 21st. after living with gyne for so many years i just couldnt pass up the chance to not get the surgery during spring break when i have appropriate time to recover without class or work. my grandpa thinks i should stick with the acupuncture but after doing so much to help reduce the gland it hasnt changed at all for a while and i dont think it will anymore.

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
thanks for the update. good luck for your surgery..

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
Hi Nick,

I am intruiged by your results from accupuncture - congratulations on the success. I have a few questions:

- How bad would you say is your gynecomastia? Since you mention, puffy nipples alot, i'm guessing its not as bad as having FULL BREASTS (like me)
- When you went inside the accupuncture clinic, were the aware about gynecomastia and the procedure of how to solve it? Because they are not exactly doctors - wasn't it embarrassing showing it to them and having a session? I would be scared going up to a masseuse and sharing this problem.
- How rapid were your results? Please show photograhps!
- Were you swolen and painful after the treatment?
- Are you still planning on having surgery now that your situation has improved dramatically?

If this thing is as successful as you say, we may be on a verge of breakthrough. Perhaps the final solution is still surgery, but this can help improve the situation leading up to the surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024