Author Topic: Im gonna be the test dummie with these pills  (Read 1497 times)

Offline mrstew12

• Posting Member
im not saying any names , but it says results show with in 3 weeks i`ll post a before and after
so you guess can say i told you so or so cool

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
Any results you get from a pill if you have true gynecomastia will either be psychological or temporary until you stop taking the pills. Trust me.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
If you could even get a placebo effect from the pills it would be worth it, but I've never heard of that happening.  If you research the ingredients listed for those pills you will find that there is no active substance in them that could cure gyne.  The most likely cures are aromatase inhibitors and SERMS, they have been show to reverse gyne in body builders, but you can't typically buy those in the open market.  They are breast cancer drugs. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Placebo effect from treatment is possible, At least temporarily.

A person takes the pills for a time and they think they see what they want, what they hoped for, what was advertised, etc. Actually, there has been no change at all and it takes some time for that realization to sink in. Eventually they come to know that they have been taken in by a scam.

The pattern is all too familiar. Expectation and hope followed by realization ending with anger and depression.

The price you pay is way more than what the pills cost.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024