Author Topic: How did you manage to pay for the surgery?  (Read 5835 times)

Offline Wood1989

• Posting Member
I'm going to do it with a student loan, but fear it may not be enough.... is there a way others have managed to pay for it?

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
          I robbed a bank.....j/k... I did it the same way many people do, saved money for a few years until I could afford it. Now my next surgery...THAT I may have to rob a bank to afford!

Offline beautiful_mind

• Posting Member
I wanted to do it the moment I knew about my condition, but like pretty much every one else I couldn't afford it. I finished my 4-year college and started doing small computer projects (I'm a computer science major). I also got another job to support my plan so I can do the surgery (and other things) faster.

Within 12 months I was able to save the $10K I needed to get it done. And here I'm 5 weeks post op enjoying my life the way I should.

Don't put yourself under pressure. You can and will do it. Sooner or later you will do it. Just strike for the right way at the right time. It would have cost me like two times what it really did cost me had I done it when I was student. I hate debts and hate worrying about them.

The bottom line is be smart about your choices. You will do it.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
beautiful_mind, that is very good advice.   :D

Take your time and make smart decisions.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Worked in a job I hated for almost a year, saved nearly every penny, quit wasting money on stuff I didn't need (including alcohol), and before you know it, I had enough.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

GynO_DuDe

Student Loan, Sold my car & cut up on expenses ... thats how I afforded it.

illuzionz23

is there anyway to make monthly payments for surgery?
i make minimum wage parttime, about $180 a week...
credit card maxes out at $900

anything i can do?!

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
A lot of plastic surgeon's offices offer financing programs.  You need to get all the information about these programs that you can though.  I've heard they can be tricky sometimes.

As long as you make sure you can make the payments I think you'd be alright.

Offline WackWack

• Posting Member
I am doing it with money saved up and students loan, I get the money next week or 2. I will contact the surgeon to schedule it as soon as possible.

I think we are the same age, 19, I am sure going to finally enjoy my life, especially when it comes to meeting women, It made me shy and avoidant of women.

anonymous1

I sold my Kawasaki ZX6R....  damn I miss my bike, but I love my life now

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
You could pimp out your sister to reputable businessmen or gentlemen of high standing. Then deal with the moral implications afterwards.

O_o

Offline PBC

• Bronze Member
               You have obviously never seen my sister........

Offline thetodd

I import brand label clothes from china and sell it on ebay etc (not as genuine). There's a lot of money to be made in importing footblal shirts (huge demand). If youve got the time to put into it, you can make loads of money with ebay seriously. But you need money to invest into it initially

Or you can go down the honest path, and scrimp and save and you should have the cash in no time. Ask your family for help if your prepared to!

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

GynO_DuDe

I import brand label clothes from china and sell it on ebay etc (not as genuine). There's a lot of money to be made in importing footblal shirts (huge demand). If youve got the time to put into it, you can make loads of money with ebay seriously. But you need money to invest into it initially

Or you can go down the honest path, and scrimp and save and you should have the cash in no time. Ask your family for help if your prepared to!

Why would you give away your ideas ? is the money THAT good, that your actually begging for competition now lool ?

Offline thetodd

The clothes market on ebay is huge, youd be suprised how much demand there is for it especially for fakes in credit crunch times. And some brands just arent availible enough on ebay like stone island and if you buy them in bulk it works out about £12 a hoody. You can sell them easily on there for £60 each and they will have gone in a weekend. If you want to make money fast then its a great earner ... and youll just get a slap on the wrist if you ever get caught!

If you have a poke around you will see loads of it going on ebay do sod all about it really, check diesel jean's buy it nows or man united football tops

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024