Author Topic: Discovery Channel Special  (Read 6909 times)

Offline Argo

• Posting Member
  • Finally Flat-chested!!
My apologies if mention of this has already been posted, but will serve as a timely reminder if it already has.  The Discovery Channel will run a 1 hour special entitled "Men With Breasts" on 26 JAN at 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM EST.  The synopsis doesn't give much, just: "Women aren't the only ones concerned about their chest size. Men with gynecomastia develop abnormally large breasts as a result of hormone imbalances. Explore the stories of several men afflicted with gynecomastia and their feelings about their breasts."  Could have some good before and after photos.

Offline Argo

• Posting Member
  • Finally Flat-chested!!
This very informative program aired tonight and I was pleasantly surprised to see our very own Merle as one of the men interviewed.  Quite typical of documentary television, it tended to focus on the more extreme cases making me feel almost guilty that I have agonized over my own apparently slight case for so long.   Hearing some of the men express themselves on the subject and what they have endured was quite moving.  Only another man with the same problem could ever hope to understand.

I copied it onto DVD; anyone interested in seeing it should leave me a message.

Offline gynoboy29

Just in case anybody missed the program it's on tonight at 10 pm.

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
would be nice if someone could upload on either bittorrent or emule so we can all download it.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
that would be good. I missed it. I wanted to see it.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Argo

• Posting Member
  • Finally Flat-chested!!
Without commercials it was about 45 minutes long.  I do own enough server space and could stream it as a .wmv file, but the resulting file size would be enormous!  And then the Discovery Health Channel would be all over my ass for broadcasting their copyrighted stuff.

Tell you what though, seeing as it all part of our common cause I could burn copies of the DVD I made of the show and would distribute them for just cost.  Interested parties should leave me a private message and I'll get back with them.

Argo

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I just watched it.  Not bad, it's worth watching. Too bad they didn't say the website name when interviewing Merle.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2005, 10:29:34 AM by jc71 »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
When is the next showing??

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
Without commercials it was about 45 minutes long.  I do own enough server space and could stream it as a .wmv file, but the resulting file size would be enormous!  And then the Discovery Health Channel would be all over my ass for broadcasting their copyrighted stuff.

Tell you what though, seeing as it all part of our common cause I could burn copies of the DVD I made of the show and would distribute them for just cost.  Interested parties should leave me a private message and I'll get back with them.

Argo

why not just upload it on emule, or to bittorrent.. using tracker2.torrentbox.com:2710/announce I think you can upload anything to torrent box. Bittorrent would be the better option IMO.

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member

Argo

also.. why not just upload it to your website? I would suggest encoding it in xvid though, but wmv is fine. As long as you dont have bandwidth restrictions, i dont see how it would be a problem.

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
I had gone home for the weekend (I'm in college) and almost missed it. My dad came into the room and asked what I was watching and then invited me to the family room to watch it together. I was like "HELL NO!" It's too embarrassing.

However, it did prompt my dad to make a deal with me. If I can lose 30 lbs. by this summer, He will pay for my surgery. All of it. My gyne could be gone by July. I am sooooooooo excited.

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
I had gone home for the weekend (I'm in college) and almost missed it. My dad came into the room and asked what I was watching and then invited me to the family room to watch it together. I was like "HELL NO!" It's too embarrassing.

However, it did prompt my dad to make a deal with me. If I can lose 30 lbs. by this summer, He will pay for my surgery. All of it. My gyne could be gone by July. I am sooooooooo excited.

heh. your dad sounds very cool. Also, think about how good you'll look after losing 30 pounds and surgery.

Offline lonely_teen

• Silver Member
  • I love boobs, ON GIRLS!!!
too bad I don't have Discovery Health :(
The only boobs a man should have are on his girlfriend!
12-12-03 Take a look at my new chest

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024