Author Topic: Gyne affecting sex life...  (Read 7365 times)

Offline Man_Called_Sun1980

• Posting Member
  • I want to cut them off! :(
I've just joined this site and glad to have read through the topic which bothers me most about my gyne which is the sex bit.  I'm 25 years old, live in the UK and still a virgin thanks to this f**king thing which is ruining my life.  I'm going for a consultation with a breast consultant next month and definitely thinking of having the surgery but afraid I'll end up like that guy on the Boys With Breasts programme which is going to be repeated in August... i.e. having 2 or 3 operations and still not done properly.  What if it doesn't work after all that effort?

Over the years my shoulders have hunched as i don't sit with my arms back because of the problem, I don't even play football any more as I'm concious of the "jiggling" as it were, and I don't even bother going to the beach or swimming.  I also freak out when anyone touches my chest.

The other week I went back to a girl's house i really like and been waiting to get with.  That night I could have slept with her  (the first time i ever!) and I said no.  I really wanted to but I said no and she then thought I didn't like her!  Obviously the real reason was underneath my shirt!!  I really want someone to truthfully say that a girl who cares about me won't care that I've got gyne... but is this really true????

Help...  :-/

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Personally, I think girls wouldnt care that you have gyno if you are about to have sex. Its not like they know what the hell is...youll never be in a position where a girl will say you have breasts i dont want to have sex. A girl that is willing it wont bug her. Its a speed bump, not a road block. Get fucking  ;D

Im going to be having my opt this summer. At last I can be free from this hell whole of a life.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Spleen

In general I don't think women really care that much.  I'd be surprised if you got to the moment of truth, whipped off the shirt and she screamed and bolted from the room.  That's probably your imagination getting the best of you.

Your chest is inatimate.  His has no voice, no personality, no message to convey.  What's stopping you is not the chest but how you feel about the chest.  At least you know how you feel about your own body, but to make some presumption about how anyone else, including a potential lover, might feel is a big leap.  It may not be easy for you but it's up to you to suck it up, face your apprehentions and do what you need to do, or you can sit on the sidelines and blame a body part.  Once you get past that bit and have some success you'll develop more confidence for the next time.  Go for it.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
My girlfriend never said a thing about my gyno and never even appeared to have a problem with it.  I don't think she was in favor of me having surgery, because they never bothered her, but they definitely bothered me.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Alex18

Love is a lightswitch away...

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Love is a lightswitch away...

Don't be a prick.  The guy has a problem.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 11:51:36 PM by nukem2k5 »

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
If it makes you feel any better mate, Im almost 25, and a born-again virgin, since the age of 20.

Ive probably slept with around 8/9 girls FROM ABOUT 18-20. zero in the 4-5 years since. And I have the opportunity on average once a week or so. and I always wriggle out of it, because I feel like A stranger in this skin...

... and the saga continues

Gine2D

I can assure you that if the girl really likes you she will not avoid you because of your breasts.  She may even want to fondle them while making love.  It is great.

My breasts are much larger than yours without even seeing your picture, & I have made love thousands of times with no rejections.  No problems before marraige dating &  none after.  It is mostly in your head.

Attitude attitude attitude.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
No offense Gine2d but I think you're the one that's creating a reality in your head.

The truth is most girls aren't sexually attacted to guys with breasts. And you know something, I'm glad this is how it is.

If it were easy for guys with gynecomastia to get laid then this would create many more babies that would grow up having gynecomastia.

Offline Spleen

If it were easy for guys with gynecomastia to get laid then this would create many more babies that would grow up having gynecomastia.

Food for thought.  The good news in aux's case is that it will also prevent a few babies from having a low IQ.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
rofl 25 years and and a virgin

gyno is just the tool of ur low self esteem issues or just the addition to you're incredibly uglyness.. because u have to be incredibly fugly not to get laid..

tons of fugly girls

id like to say that go ahead get ur gyno removed and ur problems will be solved

but id be lieing to you brother

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
btw im new here and hou shouldn't take ^^ too seriously

but aaaaayeee

the first response made the point nicely.. a girl woudln't know what it is if u were about to do it.

problem here isn't your gyno but you're self esteem like i said sarcastically above.

you're defintly one of the peeps who will probably need to to see a shrink if u get this gyno thingy done

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
rofl 25 years and and a virgin

gyno is just the tool of ur low self esteem issues or just the addition to you're incredibly uglyness.. because u have to be incredibly fugly not to get laid..

tons of fugly girls

id like to say that go ahead get ur gyno removed and ur problems will be solved

but id be lieing to you brother

Wow are you ever a di.ck. Now how in the hell was that post suppose to help this guy.

Useless...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 02:07:43 PM by usernameX »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
bleh i was half joking but it's quite obvious this guy has bigger problems than gyno if he's a virgin and trying not to be at 25

lolol it's summer and what's sad is just how many guys actually have gyno and don't even know it.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Stop with the fucking assumptions your not helping anyone. You dont know this guy do you? No you dont, for all your know you may have bigger moobs then this guy and maybe alot better looking then you. Maybe the reason for your insults is because your self esteem is so incredibly low.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 02:12:32 PM by usernameX »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024