Author Topic: Naturally Curing Gyne. Possible?  (Read 4385 times)

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
Im 26...had it since 13 or so...I'd say at about a 6.5 or 7/10 level.

I have become majorly in tune with natural living/organic food/staying the hell away from any of the bull**** "food" mainstream grocery stores carry.

I believe the gyne outbreaks in America and other countries is due to environmental factors like this one passage in a book i have called "The Hundred Year Lie" about the chemicals we expose ourselves to each day talked of a case in Germany where flouride in the water and also birth control pills in the water led to huge gyne rate increases.

So, once I buy a house (soon) I am going to get a filter for my shower to filter out all the flouride and other nasty things in the water, that's step one.

Step two I'm going to continue to eat ONLY organic stuff, no more foods that contain soy (leads to hyperthyroidism) etc..

Also going to continue working out like a madman. My body fat was at 18%.

My chest is really annoying because it looks good from far away like pecs really since I've been lifting a lot, then up close it looks a bit off with the nipples facing outward almost.

Also when I wake up in the morning it seems small and not bad at all but as the day goes on it gets worse for sure.

These thoughts are kind of sporadic but basically I am going ALL in on this, also not drinking tap water ever again, and I'm going to see what comes of it.

I think they've shrunk a bit since I stopped drinking tap water and going organic but who knows if that's due to a bit of weight loss or not.

I'm 5'9 178 pounds btw.

I want open-minded discussion here not condescending advice.

Go to www.naturalnews.com and you'll see that virtually anything can be cured naturally i believe it and i bet gynecomastia can at least be controlled with enough discipline.

Anyone else try this?

Offline myth77

• Posting Member
what type of food exactly do u eat so i can try it?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I truly admire your optimism.

Sadly, sites like the one you mentioned receive a fortune in advertisements from various merchandisers of "Natural" products. Not a problem, that is the way most sites cover their costs and even turn a profit. The only problem is that you must look at everything carefully and see if there is a potential profit motive. Even further, could the profit motive be strong enough to cause them to exaggerate the truth just a tiny bit? If they might be tempted to stretch the truth a bit, is it remotely possible that they might have stretched it a whole lot?

There is not any evidence that convinces me there is an "outbreak" of Gynecomastia. Males with various degrees of breast enlargement are clearly depicted in the artwork of ancient Greece and Egypt. The name for the condition was coined by the Greek surgeon Galen a couple of thousand years ago.

Like many of the men here, my Gynecomastia developed when I was in early puberty. I lived in a rural area where we produced almost all that we consumed including meats. Our animals were essentially all range fed. Our well drew pure water from an unpolluted aquafer as we were on the alluvial slopes just below the mountains.

By the way, I'm 72 years old.

If there was a simple, natural way to get rid of Gynecomastia the information would be right here and the site would probably cease to exist within a year or so.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:30:45 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
you do make a good argument but i think different things could cause it in different people and i know detroit water is flouridated...

as for profit i think the big pharmacy companies profit more than anyone else yet their products kill and are all derived from natural sources anyway....

hmm what about tamoxifen, i wonder what that is derived from naturally...

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
nobody ive seen has really advertised a natural gyne cure im just saying that there's something wrong and unnatural with most gyne IMO, something that is undoubtedly in most cases the result of our environments and our diets and all the chemicals we expose ourselves to in the household.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'd basically agree.  it's always been around, but i think it's gotten worse since mid-century or so.  what you said about birth control pills increasing estrogen content in water supplies is real, as well as bisphenyl plastic questions, though i'm convinced the worst culprit is hormones in the meat and dairy supply since we moved away from basically organic to factory farming. 

however, what you're talking about is natural prevention, not cure.  once it's developed, an op is your only realistic fix today. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
Unfortunately would have to agree there is only one fix. On the plus side i think those that have successful improvements with surgery lead much healthier lifestyles then they may have done prior.

There are very valid reasons to suggest that issues such as gyne are greater now than any other point in time. The environmental/processing changes brought about by our fast world and the desire to be as productive as possible, as opposed to slow grown and totally natural, has huge bio-accumulation effects through the trophic levels (micro-organisms to plants to animals to humans as an eg.).
Many of us eat way too much when you consider how dense even some mildly processed foods are in excess nutrients which enables faster cell division and growth - think about cancer rates going up as an example, we are killing ourselves, you could almost see gyne as a harmless indicator of our environment trying to tell us something.

It would be a bum steer for the world health organisation to get everyone to eat more fruit and veges and raw food over processed if the stuff has concerntrated levels of pesticides or carcinogens in it  :(  which is hopefully unlikely. Organic has its arguements, but even the metabolic processes of eating cleaner food over not so great choices will create HUGE health improvements and reduce these effects significantly :D

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While I would agree that there are more potential pollutants to be concerned about now than in the past, In some ways there are actually less things to be concerned about.

The handling of many things has changed and a lot of really nasty things that we were once commonly exposed to are now handled very differently. There is a greater awareness of pollutants in our environment and many pollutants that we accepted years ago are now gone.

In my teens, I helped my dad paint the house. The paint was made of white lead and boiled linseed oil. Not uncommon 60 years ago but not legal today. I have (in the long past) Cleaned parts of asbestos dust using either a brush or an air gun. The same cleanup today would require a full Hazmat team. Our gasoline used to contain Lead, No more! By controlling flies and mosquito's with the diseases they spread, DDT was considered to be one of the greatest life saving discoveries of the 20th century, Now it is considered among the worst pollutants of the century.

I would agree that avoiding the pollution of our bodies is easier than trying to overcome the ails brought on by the offending chemicals years later. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if the preoccupation with pollution has not become an endemic paranoia.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes and no.  liability suits helped drive reform, such as in tobacco and asbestos, but it wasn't without a real fight.  the corporate pressure to suppress the truth in the interest of profit, fought progress the whole way, and it took money (including dubiously motivated lawyers) to fight money back.  

that never changed.  the food and pharmaceuticals industries are still controlled by enormous multinational corporations that have a serious ability to fight awareness of even simple problems still.  in fact, there have been interesting reports indicating that even the journal of the american medical association has now more or less become a vehicle for bought and paid for advocacy studies.  

a well informed public is still the best refuge for free information.  
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:24:20 AM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
HHH I agree with what you said about a well informed public.

Sadly we too often see a highly aroused but misinformed public.

Offline modman126

Still doesn't make sense to me.  My friends grew up eating and drinking the same things that I did, and they have flat, muscular chests.  There has to be something else causing all of this.

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
Still doesn't make sense to me.  My friends grew up eating and drinking the same things that I did, and they have flat, muscular chests.  There has to be something else causing all of this.

Yes, there is. It's called genetics and hormones. We all metabolize differently as well. You could be on the same exact diet as 50 people and there's no guarantee that anyone is going to look exactly the same.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024