Author Topic: Post-Surgery Swelling - Please Help  (Read 2587 times)

Offline goingoingonegyno

• Posting Member
Hey guys I had my surgery just about 3 weeks ago just gland removal through nipple excision under local. the other night when i was drinking of course my buddy punches me in the chest (right on the nipple) as a joke. I noticed a little pain and discomfort. of course this happens again 2 nights later all within the last 3 days. I noticed up until then everything was healing fine and now there is a little discomfort and the nipple seems to look a little bit more puffy. Anyone have any advice or have something similar happen?

DrBermant

Hey guys I had my surgery just about 3 weeks ago just gland removal through nipple excision under local. the other night when i was drinking of course my buddy punches me in the chest (right on the nipple) as a joke. I noticed a little pain and discomfort. of course this happens again 2 nights later all within the last 3 days. I noticed up until then everything was healing fine and now there is a little discomfort and the nipple seems to look a little bit more puffy. Anyone have any advice or have something similar happen?

Injured healing tissues, just like an infant, need to be protected. New injury can disrupt repairs, tear tissues, cause new swelling, slow healing, and cause a mess. Going out drinking during early healing runs the risk of such further damage.  Having the tissue evaluated by the original surgeon may help determine what if any damage has occurred.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024