Author Topic: ACCZ Netherlands, background checked the surgeon in charge of gyno (u__u)  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member
Great, I found a clinic in the Netherlands (where i live), close by, relatively cheap (around 2k euros). Im browsing the brochure they send me after having applied for a free consult at their clinic. Then i spot the name of the surgeon who would do the sugery. I thought id google him and see if i could find any reference of him...

and ow behold, just when you think things are looking attractive, i discover that he has been charged with the death of one of his patients after some surgery he did, and that hes involved in some big courtroom drama (or at least he was)... Even if he didn't end up ''guilty'' in court, this does still REALLY put me off...

heres the link, although its in dutch.

http://www.kliniekoverzicht.nl/news/617/Moszkowicz_steunt_plastisch_chirurg_Van_Onselen.html

Offline robs

• Posting Member
ooo that would definitely put me off.  Most likely it was the result of a hidden physical problems the surgeon was not aware of.  Some surgeons are more cautious than others. 

For example, Dr. Lista, with whom I just had surgery, requests a specific blood test and will cancel your surgery if it does not check out 100%.  He just won't do it if there is any chance of things going wrong.  Well, that is the impression i get from reading posts on this forum.

When it comes to surgery, I would definitely prefer being in the hands of a surgeon who is cautious.  It's unfortunate, but I don't think I would do it.  Just my opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024