Author Topic: My surgery in Poland with Katarzyna Ostrowska Clark  (Read 16135 times)

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
Hi Zack, your chest looks brilliant mate. I bet you are over the moon with the results!

Quick question. I am really worried about the scar tissue making the nipples appear puffy or protrude like my gyne is doing at the moment.

Are you nipples flat but can feel the scar tissue? I can live with the scar tissue but just dont want it making the nipples (areola area) puff out like before.

Just a quick update - I've had a tingling feeling in the nipples over the past couple of weeks.  Signs of sensation coming back I think.

Other than that, nothing major to report.

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Thanks a lot - appreciate it.

I'm very pleased but I won't lie, I still have some scar tissue beneath the nipples.  Nowhere near as bad as the glands but it is a it annoying. 

• Bronze Member
Thanks a lot - appreciate it.

I'm very pleased but I won't lie, I still have some scar tissue beneath the nipples.  Nowhere near as bad as the glands but it is a it annoying. 

Thanks for replying back mate. Does it make them look puffy still or are they completely flat now?

Offline zack42

• Silver Member
Not totally flat at the moment but I don't think that's uncommon.

• Bronze Member
Thanks Zack can you please keep updating your thread to say if they do go flat? Im starting to wonder if there is anypoint in having the operation if i suffer from mild puffy nipples as it seems like they end up back like that. Even in Jakes photo one year on the nipples still look like they protrude slightly but this might be down to the photos.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024