Author Topic: Things are slow....  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Geeze, this board is so slow these dayz....   ??? ??? ???

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Swim

• Posting Member
maybe more and more people are getting the surgery and forgeting about the board... which is good that they're getting it taken care of, but not so good that they leave  :(

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
but not so good that they leave  :(

Yup!   :-/

John.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Ya, board particapation has been slow. The posts used to change over daily pretty much and there would be like a whole new page of topics each day. Now there isn't many new posts. A lot of people are having surgery lately but, mostly the younger newer members. Some of them get it so fast. They are here one month and get surgery the next. Boy, I wish that could have been me but, I would still participate on the board because it caused me a lot of heck and I want to help others. Gyne can be hard to live with. You first notice something isn't right with your chest. You don't think much of it but, a year or two passes by and then you start to worry search for an answer and then you find this site after a while and get the surgery in about 6 months later. So then you had gyne from 1-3 years. But, after you have it for about 5 years it just gets old but, you go through each day living with it and one day you take care of it. You got to do something some day because it will always be there bugging you sometimes. If you can live with it more power to ya but, it is very bothersome and it can be a great burden in some ways.

Offline webster

• Silver Member
nothingw, i lived with gyne for 25 years. ignorance and embarrassment kept me from dealing with it. As you say these Boards educated and inspired me. Now 3 months post op - not 100% happy but 90% happy in that a T shirt looks fine on me and I will go swimming now . In fact I currently swim a mile 3 or 4 times a week and it gives me such a buzz. I haven't been swimming in years till after the op and frankly its worth all the $$$'s just for that.
ATB. Webster.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Webster I am glad you feel good about going swimming again and you are happy you did something about it. When I get mine taken care of in a month or two I will feel good. It has not only caused me much emotional embarresement but, I have painful glands and they cause a lot of problems for me. So once I take care of it I can go down the road of freedom again. I hope you can still get to 100% happiness but, 90% sounds good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024