Author Topic: How do you put your bra on?  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I usually hook mine up in the back but once in a while I have to twist it around to the front to get the hooks to line up,  How about you?
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

I usually do it in front and twist it around and scoop the girls in. As of this morning Debbie has to assist me because yesterday I accidentally stuck the end of my right thumb into my table saw working on my custom trailer for my 1 man 8 foot bass boat! 40 plus years in the trades, I've been lucky! I've always said, as a carpenter, it isn't if, it is when you cut your hand or limb real bad with a saw! This was my when!

The good news is, the trailer is done and ready for fishing! The bad news is, I can't go fishing until my hand heals!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
What id you do Hammer.  You can't hook-up your bra and you can't hook a fish.  I understand cutting your self with tools but what is the problem with fishing?  Can't the wife tire on a hook or lure?

aboywithgirls

For me, I put my arms through the straps, bend at the waist,  make sure the girls fall in the cups, fasten behind the back, stand up and plump the girls and done.

hammer

What id you do Hammer.  You can't hook-up your bra and you can't hook a fish.  I understand cutting your self with tools but what is the problem with fishing?  Can't the wife tire on a hook or lure?

I totally cut out all the meat and stuff under the tumb nail, and the orthopedic doctor that the VA emergency department called in, tried to put together what was left to try and save it, however if the tissue dies or gets infected they will need to amputate the end of the tumb! My hope is to save it even though it still isn't going to be the same without the area under the nail, but it still will be just as long.

My dad was working on one of his inventions, when he cut the end of his index finger off! He said the worse part about it was he missed it not being as long as it should be!

So, I will just take it easy and do nothing, let it heal and hopefully will not need to amputate the end of it off! I am right handed so this is my shooting hand too!

Offline walt

• Gold Member
well its left arm right arm pull over and fluff then stuff. I wear cupped sports bras .

hammer

I have no idea how anyone can hook the hooks behind their backs! I can unhook them, but no way can hook them!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Actually it is usually easy to do.  I just wrap the bra around me and hook it up then put m arms in and pull the cups into place.

DW20

With Difficulty! (I am a newbie at this.)
Lace backs I do where I can see as is quite difficult to tell the difference of the material texture from the hooks and eyes.
So it's a matter of what is possible!

Jason13820

I connect the hooks in front, then spin it around and put my arms through the straps. That's the only way I can get it on, lol

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I have done that a few times myself when I get frustrated with trying to find the hooks behind my back.  On I even when on BING to try and find out how most women put their bras on and every example I saw was "hook it up in front, twist it around to the back and put their arms through and get the girls in place".  So you are obviously not alone.

Offline Johndoe1

I have always bent over,  swoped and scooped and hooked from the back. Just lucky I guess. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I was about 13 years old when my mom shown me. I had to slip my arms through the straps and bend at the waist (stoop) and let my breasts fall into the cups, stand up and hook behind the back and scoop and swoop.

Offline GeorgeIII

• Posting Member
To help with the blind hooking in back, I first do a test hook in front where I can see how the hook will engage the eyes I want. Then I move the band ends around back and connect just as I did in front, followed by getting everything settled in.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I use either a front hook or pull on.  Arthritis give me limited shoulder mobility so I have problems with hooks in the back.  
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024