Author Topic: Breast Status  (Read 4878 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Hi Guys;

Just wondering how the rest of you are doing on breast growth or lack there of.  Mine seem to have gone in winter hibernation.  Little to no growth, no itching to speak of, never had nipple pain or darkening or nipple enlargement just a pair of semi-feminine shaped breast, size 38B.  How are you guys doing?

By the way I found a fun and informative site for buying a whole bunch of bras and with the information  found out I am a SHORT ROOT,  meaning a lot of my bras leave a jap at the top of my bras, particularly the mold of or cupped bras.  almost for got to add the site. https://www.bratabase.com/browse/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:55:28 AM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

hammer

My right one has nipple tenderness just as it has many times in the past, but I have no idea why! I make sure to put a bra on first thing every morning now so I don't have any rubbing on it. I figured that I would bring it up at my next primary care appointment in April, however I have a new one and I'm not sure how that will go so I'll also bring up at my next endo appointment too.

One major thing I'm seeing (and it is great) is my band size is getting smaller! It's taking 20 plus years and a lot of ups and downs but I'm finally really losing the weight and its staying off! I didn't put any on during the holidays, in fact I may have even lost a pound, lol.

Gentlemen,  my weight skyrocketed from 220 to 335 in just months after I started using insulin. I lost 30 lbs using the Atkins diet and after that I would lose and regain 20 for the next several years! I now have the scale jumping between 258 to 262 for the last couple weeks and I have found that when I hold a weight for awhile I can usually start dropping it again after a little bit of time. I have come to a point that I don't much any more, in fact I eat less then Debbie who only weights 115 lbs. That's right, my wife always says to me, "I'm just a little girl"!

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Well...they have stabilized for a good while now. Problem is their size is now 46H/I (depending on the bra manufacturer). Since they grew at a semi steady rate, no one seemed to notice them getting larger. I did when the bras would no longer fit fit and I would have to get a larger one. I have chosen to stick with the Elomi brand of bras since they simply fit me the best. Aside from the size of these "assets" life is good! I am blessed; have folks that love me; have a job; a couple of bucks in my pocket and I still have hair at 65! Life is good! Praise God!!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I think I might grow 1/2 a cup  year at the best.  But like Hammer I am very slowly losing weight and I also eat very little, probably wouldn't keep a baby alive but every few months I lose 1/2 a pound to a pound and don't know why but I am glad of it.  I was stuck behind a desk for about 8 years and ballooned up to 190 and that's a lot on a 5'6 frame.

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
Hi Guys;

Just wondering how the rest of you are doing on breast growth or lack there of.  Mine seem to have gone in winter hibernation.  Little to no growth, no itching to speak of, never had nipple pain or darkening or nipple enlargement just a pair of semi-feminine shaped breast, size 38B.  How are you guys doing?

By the way I found a fun and informative site for buying a whole bunch of bras and with the information  found out I am a SHORT ROOT,  meaning a lot of my bras leave a jap at the top of my bras, particularly the mold of or cupped bras.  almost for got to add the site. https://www.bratabase.com/browse/

SHORT ROOT?  I do not fill every 36C or 38B padded bra I've tried in the way you describe. There's at least a finger of space between at the top of breast and bra.  I had assumed that I am not a 38B after all and was planning to try a 38A (which is hard to find).  What is the recommended bra for this situation?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
One of the best places I have found to check on your size and explain what under root is, is https://www.bratabase.com/.  They also list several places to buy bras.

Offline Johndoe1

My band size has dropped one size due to weight loss but breast volume hasn't changed. Just had to size up in the cup. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I don't have any growth spirts just growth crawls. Very little pain ever and only itching once in a great while.  But they are still growing like a glacier sliding to the sea.  I wish I had a growth spirt and became a full 38C.

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member
By straight measurement I am a 38 band and a 41 bust.  So 38C is what I wear but I have a really wide chest so my cup size is very deceiving.  But I was scheduled to get surgery but I have started another growth spurt so I am not really seeing the point right now to go through the surgery.  No real point in it if they are just going to keep growing.  

But they are starting to fill out and get a bit of a projection to them.  So what this next year will hold on growth.  But with my underarmor sports bra my cleavage gap is starting to expand from a 2 finger between the breast to a 2.25 to almost a 2.5 finger.

Offline SideSet

I seem to have plateaued at DDD, or in some bras a DD cup.  Interestingly enough, I was recently looking at and trying on bras, and the sales associated commented she thought my breasts were still growing and that she suspected I would soon be in a bigger cup size.  I said I thought DDD was quite large and I did not need to develop more.  She said she only considered big when you got past G cup, and that she thought I would be soon looking at G cup bras.  I have to admit part of me liked the idea of being a G cup, but more would be too much.  I also am happy with my current DDD cup size.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
My God Side step do you want to carry your boobs around in a front loader.  A G cup would make it hard to get up I the morning.  i'd be happy with a full 38C cup.

aboywithgirls

I have stabilized at a 36G/H for quite a while now.  I really have no wish for any more breast tissue. 

I did recently have my mammogram and I ended up expressing breast milk during the mammogram. I understand that it's not that uncommon. It was the first time that I had experienced that much though. I had some minor incidents with a few drops but never that amount. The technician said that it happens quite often and the good news was that I will most likely lose a little breast volume as the milk glands should eventually stop producing milk which adds to the breast size. They didn't know why I was producing milk in the first place but added that women can spontaneously produce milk with no reason, just a fluctuation in hormones. They gave me a couple of inserts to put in my bra to absorb any leakage that may occur because of the milk ducts being opened from the mammogram. 

Offline SideSet

Athena, at my current DDD cup size, I already seldom go out braless. Lounging around the house or sleeping, I usually wear at least a cami with a built-in shelf bra, for both soft support and modesty. I don’t imagine it would be much different if I were to be a G cup. 

aboywithgirls

Sideset,

I can say that it's not much different being a G/H cup. I don't leave the house without wearing a bra.  Around the house, I will do about the same. I have some ladies yoga tops that have a built in bra that keep the girls in check. I also have some leisure bras and bralettes that I will wear as well. 

It's an all around better choice for me to be as supported as possible . Bras do what they are supposed to do,  support my boobs. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
JohnDoe1;  I have the same problem with cupped bras but I saw a video on the internet tha said the women with under root, lck of breast tissue under the nipple, use a pillow to fill in the gap.  I have tried it and it works.  Pillows can be founf in Wal-Mart and about every department store you can imagine,  They are just a small insert that fir under the breast and lifts it up.  they look like these from Dillard's it is it is https://www.dillards.com/p/fashion-forms-water-push-up-bra-pads/501001488?di=00213367_zi_nude

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024