Author Topic: getting rid of gyne when joining US army?  (Read 5870 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
if i joined US army, is gyne removal part of their medical examinations? and do they do it for free?
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have heard that the US military will not let you join if you have Gyne.  :-/

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

John.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 02:50:03 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
I'm joining the Israeli army next year, gyne didn't bother them...
I doubt US army has any problems with gyne because it doesn't affect the performances.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Not a problem with the British Army either.Doctor didn't even mention it.More concerned with my freaky feet ;D

I did hear a rumour about some male matelot in RN getting a breast reduction courtesy of her maj but don't think it is common practice.

I doubt it is common practice is the US army either but no harm is asking is there , once you are in?Could save you some cash.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 06:15:34 AM by Worrier »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I should have said earlier.... I wouldn't join the army just because of a chance they might sort it for free....

sadgyneguy , all credit to you if you are thinking of joining, up Iam half way through the process right now myself but if you are thinking of joining just for that , not a good idea . If there are other reasons I stand corrected.

I should have said as well that matelot got the breast reduction because the case was so severe that the gyne gave him back problems and he couldn't do his job. If I remember.

And I wouldn't ask your recruiter that as they might not be so .. senstive about it as we are on here and you might find a boot up your arse ;D. I now how desperate this conditon can make you but find another way m8 .

Offline Snake

• Posting Member
If thats the only reason to join, then its a really bad idea.  I somehow doubt they would do this unless it was a really severe case.  I have a very mild case and it was never mentioned.  

Although on my final examination before I was discharged from the service, the nurse noticed it and felt me up but didn't say a word.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
honestly, i want to join army if the gyne removal is free. but i think it is a bad idea.

i dont know, im so much slaved by gyne. it affected my social life. im tired of hiding my gyne.  :'( some say it isn't that bad. i dont know whats the reason i was given this kind of condition  :'( it really affects my relationship to my co-workers.

when somebody is looking at my gyne and start to give a devilish smile, my whole day is fucked up.

i feel really helpless.  :'(

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Thing is when you have gyne it can make you paranoid.

Sure it is there, people  may well have said there is something there but it can really get in your head

if someone is looking at you and smiling at you it doesn't mean they are laughing at your gyne. If you are thinking about it alot that day ,maybe accessing this site a bit then when someone looks at you it must be the gyne .... Been there done that.

If someone  made a nasty comment to you about your gyne then it may well make you selfconcious.Which doesn't help either. Do you examine everyone you see with a fine tooth comb? I know I don't. If that person who was smiling at you or looking at your chest was taking the urine then they are probably the sortof person who would find something else about you to laugh at. And if they can find nothing they will invent something.

Some people are mongs Iam afraid .I found lifting weights helped my confidence a huge amount and if you are built like a brick shi* house these kinds of people will be less likely to f*** with you.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
I have heard that the US military will not let you join if you have Gyne.  :-/

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

John.

really, cuz ive kind of been talking to a recruiter myself latley, i dont think college is for me.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

really, cuz ive kind of been talking to a recruiter myself latley, i dont think college is for me.

Yeah, I recall someone on this Site saying something along those lines. However, I think it was years ago that the person was refused....

Actually, as I recall, they said that he must be gay cuz he had moobs and wouldn't let him in the army.... Don't get me wrong here, this is not my view, it's just what I read.

John.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 04:12:56 PM by Bambu »

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
I don't know anything about this but i find it very unlikely and it would just be really really stupid to actually deny someone enrollment into the army because he has gynecomastia.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I don't know anything about this but i find it very unlikely and it would just be really really stupid to actually deny someone enrollment into the army because he has gynecomastia.

Yep....  Agreed!  ;)

John.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Joining the US military is a terrible idea these days, anyhow.

They don't honor your contract. When your time comes to go home after your enlistment period they'll keep you under "stop loss."

I don't trust them and won't let my kids join unless they change their ugly tactics.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

They don't honor your contract. When your time comes to go home after your enlistment period they'll keep you under "stop loss."

What is 'stop loss'?

John.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At the age of 18 I could have filled out a 38A. No, I didn't actually wear a bra, but my Sister got me one as a rather crude joke.  One month after that birthday, I went into the Air Force where I served for over 8 years.
From 1955 to 1963. The Gyne was not an issue because there were others who had it, Surgery was not available back then, and there were others who made better victims.

I have heard from several young men who got their surgery in military hospitals and were pleased with the result.  But I would not recommend joining the military for that purpose.

I have a son who is a career soldier. And yes, he has it too.  He also has a beautiful wife and three children.

Realistically, there are some of us who are heavily endowed but for most of us Gynecomastia is only a BFD if we allow it to be one.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024