Author Topic: Getting nipples pierced = permanently erect?  (Read 5593 times)

Offline Minotauro

Any truth to this?  I would get them pierced if they would be permanently erect.  Any other way to get them erect for long periods of time?

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Someone on these boards has already tried this. He said it does NOT make them pernamently erect, because they get used to being pierced, so they also become relaxed over time.

However, he did mention that it is a lot easier to get them erect when they are pierced...something like any touch to them.

So do piercings make them pernamently erect? No

Do piercings make it easier to get them erect? Yes

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Perhaps I'm so old that I'm out of touch, But wouldn't nipple piercings call attention to the nipples?

Calling attention to my breasts is not something I would want to do.  Though I do not work as hard to hide them as I once did, I would stop short of doing anything to highlight them.
Grandpa Dan

Offline AUSTIN

• Posting Member
Doesn't having the gyn surgery make nipples permanently DEAD? That's what I got from my PS.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 06:22:56 PM by AUSTIN »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Doesn't having the gyn surgery make nipples permanently DEAD? That's what I got from my PS.

Made mine dead, well, barely alive. I have very little sensation in my nips, but I don't care as long as the gyne is gone.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024