Author Topic: I think I have an infection...what should I do?  (Read 1655 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I took the bandages off a little early but replaced them with a compression vest which made things alot easier on my life. Ive had compression vests on since.  I think blood is forming in my chest. The pain is almost completely gone in terms of my chest. I can lay on both sides and I can lay on my stomach if I position myself right.  But I think I have an infection because I started getting headaches today (I stopped taking t3 because they made me constipated and quite frankly...I NEED TO S.HIT! lol) But heres the thing. I think there is alot of fluid in my chest because Lets say im lying on my back...and I turn to sleep on my side...I can actually feel and I think hear fluid changing positions according to my body angle. Im starting to really worry because I dont wanna just ignore it and play it off as "healing" incase its something serious. But if I were to go to the hospital and I were to tell them that I had breast reduction surgery would they know what to do? Should I just keep taking the t3's untill I see Fielding (my doc) tuesday morning?
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024