Author Topic: Help... want surgery  (Read 1931 times)

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
Do you really have to be 18 years old to get the surgery, if so, is there any way to get around it. Im about to turn 17 and i do not want to go another year                              
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 10:42:15 AM by charley3 »

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
any way i have had genyconastia for a couple of years. i was never fat but when i got them i started working out more cause i thought i could burn them off. My chest musle grew so fast i was amazed. But it ended up just pushing them out and not burning them to my dissapointment. Right now they are each a lil bit small ther then a quarter and the same thickness. Are they gunna continue to shrink. My 17th birthdays next month, but my armpit hair isnt completley  grown.. just a couple inches. anyway i am goin to hawaii in 2 weeks and am wondering what to do. can i get surgery?  what do u think

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
yeah i cant  do that, im just goin with my family, but i got 4 other siblings... the worst part is i am gunna have to go snorkling. i think i am just gunna end up whereing a very tight undershirt with a unbottened over shirt... And if i dont get surgery i might end up whereing band-aids to cover em up which sux. ill probably where a t-shirt snorkling
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 01:59:48 PM by charley3 »

Offline charley3

• Posting Member
if i do get surgery at a minimum of a week b4 whats the worst that could happen.;..... cant i just not apply to much effort to my upper body?               goin to hawaii on august 28th - 3 weeks exactly
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 02:15:22 PM by charley3 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024