Author Topic: Hydroxycut works  (Read 3216 times)

Offline plato

• Posting Member
I have been taking letrozole to help with gyne, but after about two weeks, the gland does not see smaller. However, I have also been taking Hydroxycut, and I must say that it has yielded favorable results. Obviously it does nothing to reduce the gland, but its reduction in BF makes gyne look much better. I wasn't fat to begin with, but now after taking the Hydrixy, the little excess fat around the stomach, chest and so on has reduced greatly, yielded a semi-six pack, which I haven't had since I was 160 lbs. I've lost 5 pounds, and Ive been lifting weights/doing cardio, and my body looks a helluva lot better. Gyne on a better body isn't so bad...

Offline SoooTiredof-IT-

• Posting Member
I would tell you to try the hydroxycut hardcore if you are over 18 and if you are serious about training with weights and doing cardio.

It is a hell lot better to be in good shape no matter if u have gyne, half of the battle is already done and over with.

I am fighting to get my six pack too..... no matter if is gonna be join by a not soo great looking chest. Just think about how easier is too have a surgery done after been in good shape ( no being overweight ) I would expect a much better result than being overweight after the surgery.

Visit your closest GNC store, they have it and it works. Just make sure you use it correctly.

Offline YOURESORAD

• Posting Member
WOW IM GETTING SOME AS SOON AS I GET PAID!!!

What are some exercises you would suggest that would be good for the chest area? i know you have to do an all around workout to lose weight, but I am UNDERWEIGHT and have a large chest and its driving me INSANE

Offline plato

• Posting Member
Bench press for you. Add some muscle to the chest and it will look better, although not perfect. Do the heaviest weight you can lift 6 times, two sets. When you get up to 2 sets of 8, add five pounds and do reps of six, and continue.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Any bad side effects with this stuff?
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
I did lose some pounds off this stuff but i always felt lightheaded when i pushed myself during exercise.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024