Author Topic: will it ever go away?  (Read 1939 times)

Offline quickhelpplz

• Posting Member
ive had this for about 3 years and not a day goes by that i dont think about it. i hate going out because of this and im nerverous when talking to anyone

i am 16 and in the early stages of puberty and i just want it to go away quickly. will it?

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I highly doubt it bro. Sorry.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Strato

There is a HIGH probability it will go away, despite what usernameX says here. My dad had it at that age, and it went away by the time he was 18-19.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
After three years, I doubt it as well.   There is still hope, though, since you're only 16.  If you've still got it at age 17 or 18, then you will probably need surgery to get rid of it.  That's just my opinion.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline strikerzebra

• Posting Member
I've had puffy nipples since I was 12, I'm 17 now and 18 in about 5 months, I've always said if its not gone by the time Im 8 I wil have surgery.

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
No, won't go away if it's been there a year.  The guy who's dad said his went away... probably had psydo-gyne (fat) and he lost some weight.  True gyne won't resolve.  I know it hurts, but your road to dealing with it and coping is facing up to it now.  This site is a great resource for information and support.  The more knowledge you get, the less scary it is and you can map out how you want to deal with it, whether that involves surgery or not.  I had it when I was your age until I faced up to it and had surgery at 37.  It becomes less of a big deal as you age, but that's a long time to let it fester.  You can do better than that!
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline quickhelpplz

• Posting Member
I don't think surgery is the ONLY option. I'm seeing an endo on the 12th to see what's up with blood tests and stuff.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I don't think surgery is the ONLY option. I'm seeing an endo on the 12th to see what's up with blood tests and stuff.

Good luck... I think that's a good first step for you.  Please let us know how it turns out.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024