Author Topic: WOO WOO!!!! Jumping on the flat bus!!!!  (Read 2421 times)

Offline reese84

• Posting Member
Whats up? Had my surgery Thursday was alittle swollen until this morning now everything is looking better! I have drains in! So how do they feel coming out it can't be good? I also have a vest that isn't that bad it is made out of the stuff a wet suit is made out of. I'll keep updating as I progress! I might not wear a shirt for a year once I get all healed up!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Congrats!  For what it's worth, the drains don't feel great WHILE they're being removed but it's just a few seconds of moderate discomfort followed by relief.  In other words being rid of them is worth the discomfort of taking them out. 

I know what you mean about the "not wear a shirt for a year" thing.  When I go on my beach vacation this July I'm sure it'll be rare to see me with a shirt on for that week.   I'm going to the gym 3 times a week preparing for it now.    ;)

Anyway, congrats again and keep us posted on how things are going. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline unknownrandom

• Posting Member

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
When I had my drains removed, one was very painful and the other was so painless I didn't realize he already pulled it out.

Offline reese84

• Posting Member
I had my left drain taken out this morning and it wasn't that bad! I have to get the other out probaly and the end of this week. There was alittle more fluid in the right than left. The vest isn't that fun but I can put up with it as long as it takes for a life without gyne! The other side is great can't wait for this summer!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I had my left drain taken out this morning and it wasn't that bad! I have to get the other out probaly and the end of this week. There was alittle more fluid in the right than left. The vest isn't that fun but I can put up with it as long as it takes for a life without gyne! The other side is great can't wait for this summer!

That's great news.   :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024