Author Topic: Sooo excited....  (Read 2767 times)

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
So I was originally going to have surgery last year, this friend of mine was gonna co sign a loan with me since I have terrible credit, but something came up and we couldn't do it. So this summer, I've worked really hard and saved up around $4,000, now I predict I'll have another 2 thousand saved up by December, and my parents told me they can help me with around $1500-2000 in January or so. If I get surgery around January-Feb, that's enough time to be ready for summer. I cannot wait, finally a summer that I can enjoy by going to the beach and wearing only t shirts....

just wanted to share this lol, of course no one knows about my condition other than my parents, so I can't really blog about it lol

By the way, I was going to have surgery with Dr. Silverman originally, but I've since changed my mind and decided to go with Dr. Jacobs, he quoted me at around $7,400 or so.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 10:09:31 PM by daewoo123 »

Offline turtle78

• Posting Member
$7,400??  Doesn't that seem a tad high?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
$7,400??  Doesn't that seem a tad high?

Dr. Jacobs is in NY...  Everything in NY is more expensive...  ;)

I have seen a quote as high as $11,000 (not by Doc J though)....

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline daewoo123

• Posting Member
$7,400??  Doesn't that seem a tad high?

Dr. Jacobs is in NY...  Everything in NY is more expensive...  ;)

I have seen a quote as high as $11,000 (not by Doc J though)....

GB...

Yeah, he said he usually quotes at around $7,000 but I'm guessing mine is 7,400 because I have some extra tissue extending all the way to my armpits, so that's why I'm thinking it's more because my case isn't that extreme, it's just a little.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024