Author Topic: steroids and gynecomastia  (Read 3869 times)

Offline endurance

hello, i've been operated in september 2010. it was a great sucess. after 15 years of torture i'm finaly a man. still i'm trying to improve my manhood. this time i'm looking forward to taking steroids that are known to be a trigger for gynecomastia. i was wondering if this can happen in my case. does anyone know if glandular tissue could grow again do to steroids?

hammer

hello, i've been operated in september 2010. it was a great sucess. after 15 years of torture i'm finaly a man. still i'm trying to improve my manhood. this time i'm looking forward to taking steroids that are known to be a trigger for gynecomastia. i was wondering if this can happen in my case. does anyone know if glandular tissue could grow again do to steroids?

From what I understand, yes the steroids can make the gyne come back!

I have a couple questions?

1. How does having gynecomastia make anyone less of a man? See your words, (after 15 years of torture i'm finaly a man)
2. How would steroids improve your manhood?

Offline endurance

From what I understand, yes the steroids can make the gyne come back!

I have a couple questions?

1. How does having gynecomastia make anyone less of a man? See your words, (after 15 years of torture i'm finaly a man)
2. How would steroids improve your manhood?

number 1 i do not want to negotiate about
number 2 my own opinion
thanks for the reply

hammer

Well that is fine if you feel that way, but brains are much better then brawn, and real brawn is much better then drug induced artificial!

That's my opinion!

Offline endurance

is there any bodybuilder with a more informative answer around?

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
Of course it can come back.

Just start saving the $5-7 K you'll need for the inevitable surgery. If it happened to you without the use of steroids, you're certainly a likely candidate to have it return.

I'm not a doctor but that's MY opinion.

Offline greatlakes

• Silver Member
Have you had your T levels monitored? Are you below average? What steroids are you talking about.

Taking Testosterone within normal levels (250-900) does not necessarily cause Gynco. The conversion to estrogen takes place for any number of reasons (even in men who do not take extra). Causes include high T, high percentage of body fat, and age among other reasons. Also depending on the timing of does of steriods can lead to gyno.

If you are planning to take T to boost beyond normal ranges - then I know you can find very detailed discussions on the bodybuilding forums all over the net. Numerous discussion of when and how to time estrogen blocking drugs at certain cycles (with respect to steriods) to avoid bitch breasts (as the body builders usually refer to them).

Your decision and your body, but boosting your T levels (or other drugs) outside of normal ranges can also lead to heart damage, bone loss, kidney and liver issues, and more than just gyno. Hardly manly to face other physical damage and loss in your body. But if your T is abnormally below average, thats another thing.

Offline endurance

dianabol is what i'm planing to take

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The man who medicates himself has a fool for a Doctor and another fool for his patient.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

The man who medicates himself has a fool for a Doctor and another fool for his patient.

VERY WELL SAID!

Offline xelnaga13

Yikes! Please don't take this as a flame... But you need to be a little more sensitive when asking for peoples input. No one her is less of a man for any reason. Just as a women is not less of a women after a mastectomy.

You are planning on taking dbol? Dbol only? If you are that's a major fopa in the bodybuilding community. Dbol only cycles are a terrible idea.

Yes steroids can cause your gyno to return. Dbol is a special risk factor because it converts to methylestrogen. Methylestrogen is estrogens much uglier and powerful older sister.

What are your stats? Age, height, BF%? The higher your BF the higher your risk for estrogen related side effects.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024