Author Topic: 22 year olds diary  (Read 5752 times)

Offline tittyman

Well, I don't know exactly where to post this, so I'll throw it in here :). I'm 22 and stand 6'6" tall and weigh in at 205 without clothing. I first noticed puffy nipples when I was 14. I gained a fair amount of weight (80lbs) or so during puberty (keep in mind I was still VERY tall), and I guess the b00bs never went away.

I haven't been swimming in public in probably 10 years. I literally got talked down upon by my neighbor, whos my aunt, for not wearing a shirt mowing the lawn.

I'm sick of it. I want to lift hard after the surgery is done and build myself out. I've got a goofy build and having breasts doesn't help.

Here are some initial pics. I just lost about 20-25 lbs over the last couple months (amazing what happens when you don't constantly shove food in your mouth). I took these a few nights ago.

I talked to Dr. Delgado today and he seemed fairly sure I wouldn't have any problems and would be very happy with the results. He did say, a possibility would be creases in my areola, but my age will probably make that not a possibility. I also heal fairly well, which I didn't tell him, so that should help me out too. Last Aug I slipped w/ a grinder and ground a section of skin off about the size of a pencil eraser and pretty deep too. I didn't take care of it other than a bandage for a day or 2 and theres just a little discoloration... so I think I should do well.

Let me know what you think. I will bump this thread when I get more pictures :)

-Tittyman

Offline tittyman

Hmm... Just got the estimate from Dr. Delgado's office... $7000..... I can't afford that I don't think... I wonder if he does student discounts...

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
hello
i had a simular case like u but i had little bigger breast than u, i think u shoul get the surgery if u can afford it, belive me its the best investment u will ever do in your life.

good luck and keep us posted
i finally feel like im a man

Offline boobs-no-more

• Posting Member
My surgery cost around that much, perhaps slightly less. But there is nothing better then the feeling of walking around in a t-shirt, not caring what people think or worrying if the wind will blow against you...!

Go for it :)

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
If you can get the money together then just go for it! I just had surgery with Delgado and am very happy. He's brilliant.

I now wish I had taken care of this years ago!

Good luck!

Offline tittyman

Well after MUCH, ultimately YELLING, at my parents about this, they've finally agreed I have it, it isn't going away, lipo alone will not fix it, and that traveling out of state might be worth it for long term results.

I think I want to have this done in mid Sept. That way, I'll have a week and a half to heal, then I start school.

GynO_DuDe

Week and a half isnt enough to be honest ... Healing takes AGES according to most patients that have had the surgery.

But I think youd be ok to attend school in 2 weeks, but youd have to obviously take it easy and not stress your chest or have friends accidently hit you in the chest etc ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024