Author Topic: stuck at 200 pounds any suggestions...  (Read 10410 times)

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
hey guys,I've been working out pretty hard this year and up to date have lost about 13 pounds , I seem to be stuck at 200 pounds any suggestions on getting around this number?

I have a consulatation in about a month and want to lose a few more pounds of fat...

thanx
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
yes, lower your calorie intake (eat less, but don't skip breakfast!)

Take ephedrine and caffeine once or twice a day...you'll shed tons

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
thanx for the info,i know this sounds stupid but do you mean cafeine as in coffee...?

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
its not stupid...you can drink a coffee yes...but I suggest taking a caffeine pill...there is the same amount of caffeine in each

The reason the caffeine and ephedrine combo works is because it increases your heart rate without doing anything...thats how fat is burned, by increasing the heart rate...so really whats happening is your increasing your metabolism

...take 25mg of ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine in the morning (the amounts are on the bottle), and other dose before your workout...you will be burning fat all day   ;D  Do it for 2 months

You will hear people say its not safe...but just don't abuse it, and it's perfectly safe
« Last Edit: November 05, 2004, 02:10:36 PM by nope1 »

Offline Doug_Denver

• Bronze Member
  • Its a good thing i didnt like sports anyway
Two years from now you're going to be seeing one of the ambulance-chasing lawyer commercials saying, "DID YOU TAKE THE DIET DRUG EPHEDRINE AND NOW YOUR CORONARY ARTERIES LOOK LIKE WET CIGARS? DID SOME RETARD ON THE INTERNET TELL YOU IT WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT? WE WILL HAMMER AND HAMMER UNTIL WE GET A CASH SETTLEMENT!!!" . Go vegan.

Offline fleetwd

• Silver Member
  • free as of 10-19-2004!! WOO HOO!
i haven't and wont touch caffeine ever.  no pop.  no tea. no coffee. no chocolate - that shit is the devil (in my opinion) ;)

seriously though - eat 5 or 6 small meals a day.....PORTION SIZE IS DETRIMENTAL!!!  have a smoothie for breakfast.  an apple around 10.  a sandwich and some cottage cheese for lunch.  an afternoon smoothie.  and a low-calorie high-protein dinner.  couple this with running 2 miles a day and some slight weight training if you want to and you'll shed it like a dog's fur in the summer.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
thanx for the tips,I'm not in bad shape its just that i want to lose a little more weight before my consultation...5-10pounds....

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
Two years from now you're going to be seeing one of the ambulance-chasing lawyer commercials saying, "DID YOU TAKE THE DIET DRUG EPHEDRINE AND NOW YOUR CORONARY ARTERIES LOOK LIKE WET CIGARS? DID SOME RETARD ON THE INTERNET TELL YOU IT WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT? WE WILL HAMMER AND HAMMER UNTIL WE GET A CASH SETTLEMENT!!!" . Go vegan.

Get real...I know personal trainers that agree it is physically safe if you don't abuse it.

Ephedrine is extracted from a chinese flower that boosts your immune system...you don't hear of any obsurd stories coming out of China with Ephedrine use, and they've been taking it for centuries...it can also be used a decongestant

Really, try it for two months and don't worry...if you need re-assurance, speak with your doctor.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
thanx nope1,i'll give it a shot cheers

Offline noshirt

• Silver Member
  • Surgery done on 5/20/04
the flower is called mahuang or something like that, i took my dads diet pills for a month and suspected that it might have contributed to my gyne, not sure though

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
the flower is called mahuang or something like that, i took my dads diet pills for a month and suspected that it might have contributed to my gyne, not sure though

If its just an ephedrine stack it wouldn't have - I asked that on a body building msg board -they said no chance, it's not a hormone and doesn't affect hormones in anyway

Offline steini

• Silver Member

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
The main thing is to change up your routine. Your body naturally goes into a homeostasis (normallcy) and will become more efficient at burning calories, therefore burning fewer calories for the same amount of work. By shocking your body out of this homeostasis every couple of weeks you will tend to stay off of that plateau that everyone hits.

By shock I just mean increase your weight, reps , time, or decrease calories. any of these will do as long as there is a change. Good Luck

Offline light412

• Posting Member
Ephedrine is illegal as a stimulant, however you can buy Ephedra sulfate (even stronger) over the counter in the form of the asthma medication Bronchaid. It will also suppress your appetite. It is about the best fat burner, but be careful abuse of it could give you a heart attack.

Offline mike101

• Posting Member
ok pills, drugs or whatever u may use may work but there effects are usually short term!!
trust me on this man, last year i recently lost 60 pounds in 4 months completley natural
remember food and excercise go hand in hand 1 or just the other will give u slow results. just do a set of pushups and situps everymorning b4 breakfast, eat a healthy breakfast (fruits, milk, toast) and eat are regular intervals, not just spontaneous unhealthy eating. i used to be about 215, now im 165 ( but i worked out, so i built up and muscle...AND muscle weighs more then fat). also do at least 20 minutes of cardio, mayb some regular weight lifting with the push's and sits and ull do fine...remember weight is lossed in intervals of plateaus, its never really a gradual lost ( or mayb for few) but usually it takes about 2 months, then u see rapid improvments, then another 2 months etc. trust me, i used to be the most out of shape person but my father was a fitness instructor his whole life, he also is a primary health training coach for the Toronto Raptors... so u can trust me on this 1, if u do this, EAT HEALTHY (no junk, cut the chocs, carbs, pizza, cheeses) and stay active (play sports, soccer/bbal/squash help alot) and lift those weights ull do fine, I GUARANTEE good results in about 5 months, just stick with it and dont fall apart!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024