Author Topic: i cant live like this  (Read 17028 times)

Offline nomoregyneplease

• Posting Member
im seriously thinking about just shooting myself whats the use anymore these flipping things are always there i cant afford surgery working out hasnt helped eating right all that stuff always having to tug my shirt wearing sweaters in florida summer...i hate it i hate it i hate it

Offline Spleen

Hey, I'm in Florida too.

You gotta focus on the positive.  Solutions.  Maybe you can't afford to do anything about it today, but you can start saving and preparing for the future.  It's may feel hopeless sometimes, but it's all how you look at it.  The change has to come from within.

Offline shy

• Posting Member
Nothing is worth giving up your life.  You are very important and your family can atest to that.  At this point if you cannot afford the surgery, then start saving little by little.  Have you talked to your parents yet?  I am sure they will help you in any way possible.  One viable option at this point in time is get a product from www.underworks.com.  Those products do an amazing job of covering gyne.  At least you can wear a t-shirts with not a second look.  Good luck to you my friend.

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member
Hey dude,

It's NEVER so bad that u have to shoot urself.  I didn't have the money either, but my desire for surgery trumped that.  There ain't no reason why u should have to feel like this...Go have the surgery!  Put it on a credit card...bum-rush family/friends, take out a loan, student loan, 2nd job, save up.....etc. etc. etc.  When it's this bad, "not having the money" is really irrelavent. -erase-it

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
I know exactly how your feeling.  No help here.  I've been staring death in the eyes for about 7 years now.  Everyday seems worst then the day before
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 05:44:30 AM by gynegoawayplz »
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
  • Having lipo is like going to the dentist its done
Look at the positive side. As long as you are alive you are able to do something about it. I am suffering because of gynecomastia for 10 years, its hard to endure the emotional and physical pain. This morning I heard one of my co workers mentioned "parang babae" which means "like a woman", its crushing to hear these things but today Im gonna get tested if Im fit for surgery and hopefully get the surgery by next month. Then they will not be able to say things about my breasts.
Surgery with Dr. Lasa - Ph 5/21/2005 (Liposuction only) My Pictures

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
Lift weights lift weights lift weights.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I couldnt live with it any longer either, so I stepped up to the plate, set a goal, made a plan, saved up the money, got the surgery.

Looking back it was soo easy to do. "A dream is just a dream without a plan."

You dream of being gyne free. Make a plan. What is it going to take to get the surgery? Money? How much money? $3,000-$5,000. How long will it take you to save up the money?_________.

Plan it out. After a year or so you will have enough money for the surgery.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Bluesun_Returns

• Silver Member
Believe me man, I definitely know how you feel.  I can't really tell you to hold on because who really knows what the stress-limit that another person can take.  However, I'll tell you about me somewhat.  

Based on what you discribed, I'm in a situation similar as yours.  But everyday I "bight the bullet", sort of speak.  Go through the daily humiliations (sp.?) and stash those dollars and coins away for the op.  I basically look at the situation as one of life's tests.

Believe me, if your condition is noticable like mine and others on this board is, I know how it is just to do simple things such as having enough fortitude to just go outside to work or even to the store.  However, even though I don't know all the detail of your situation (physical-condition, financial-contion, enviorment and so forth) , like someone said earlier, you have to stay focus.  

I hope this helps somewhat.
Bluesun

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
besides the fact that people who die and come back say it gets you nowhere, the way i look at it is this.  if i even think quitting, gyne wins.  

most days that's about the one thing i know i will never stand for  >:(  >:(  >:(

(don't they have an icon with a guy gnashing his teeth, red eyes, smoke coming out the ears, and maybe drooling too?)  
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 12:25:30 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Kevin, in another post you said you were gay. Your breasts don't look that huge, so perhaps they were making fun of your homosexuality, not your boobs.

To the original poster...

Exercise won't do it...diet won't. You need to save your money or get soemone (parents, grandma, whatever) to help fund it. The money will come eventually...it just takes time and planning. Set some goals...figure out how you are going to raise the money...keep track of how you progress towards your goal of raising the necessary funds. Yes, it will take a long time, but you can do it...you can reach these goals. You have lived with your breasts for a while already--what's a little bit longer going to do to you? Just think about the day you will have them removed when you are feeling down...because it will come faster than you think...as long as you plan and save.

And if you do need to lsoe some weight before the surgery...that should be part of your goals as well. I have lost over 180 lbs over my lifetime (I gained back a lot of weight I lost)...and if I can lose weight, believe me, anyone can. You just have to get out there and put in your time exercising. It's not too fun...so bring along a walkman with some good music or an audio book...but it can be done...no matter how heavy you are.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
shooting yourself over gyne is just silly. Picture the obituary.

"shot himself because of boobs"

Don't do it man, life goes on.

I suggest not killing yourself, but someone else.

KIDDING!!!!
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
discuss DANAZOLE with your doctor. It can reduce breast size in gynecomastia. I think its worth trying.
Good luck
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
shooting yourself over gyne is just silly. Picture the obituary.  

"shot himself because of boobs"

I've actually considered suicide because of gyno, and this was one of the things that held me back from doing it.

This is why if I ever do kill myself, I'm going to make it look like an accident and not a suicide.

Offline Jerry_Bell

• Posting Member
Hey there and good day to you...

I have read your post and also several others who say that "they can't live with this anymore", but you can. I do not know if you belive in a supreme God that cares about you.  If you do, I hope that this message will help you. I have just put a post about my condition and you can read this and find more about me.  You can still try to put your faith in God, no matter what comes in our lives.  I am a firm believer in that God can bring us through anything.  I could not list all the serious things that I have faced in life, but there is one thing that I do .."I press on toward better things.  I have a wonderful wife who is very supportive of me.  I can not afford to have surgery and do not want to go through this because of my age.  If you are young enough and can save up some money, go for it! Have the surgery!  Fix a date that you might be able to achieve this goal. We need to set goals in our lives.  Then we can realize from day to day that WE CAN MEET THIS GOAL.
I must wear a bra on a daily basis, and I feel embarresed, but try to not let this bother me, because I want to

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024