Author Topic: Surgery Thursday july 5th  (Read 3235 times)

Offline gynoprison

• Posting Member
The day i have been waiting 30 years for is almost here, and i'm a nervous wreck. 30hrs away from what i hope will be a life changing
experience.

It has to be. I've suffered personally. I've sabatoged relationships. Iv'e done my time.Release me from this prison.

But i'm terrified.

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
what about dropping the soap? we did nuff of that :(
im just playing, my ops on the 14th
best of luck man
free men soon !

Offline gynoprison

• Posting Member
Just had surgery yesterday. Sorry guy's the doc took some before pictures but i didn't. Too embarrassed. While i can tell(and feel :o )
that the surgery was done, they still look a bit pronounced. Is this cause of swelling?Not bruised at all, so am i wrong to assume cause there is no bruising ,there is no swelling?

I also had my flanks done and even though that area is tender, i have no "love handles" at all.

I know i'm only one day out. How long does the swelling last?

Thanks for any input.                                                                     

Offline gynoprison

• Posting Member
So i'm ten days out from my surgery and i have some concerns. I had lypo and excision of gland tissue for the gyno and lypo of my love handles.

I will address the love handles first. The day after surgery though tender, i looked to have hardly any love handles.Today they seem to be even MORE pronounced then before surgery. Still tender, but getting less so every day.Is this swelling even though they are LESS tender?

I can definitely tell that i had lypo and gland removed, but i don't think enough fat was removed. I don't have any pre-op pictures, but i can tell you that my condition was very similar to DenverGuy.

I also have a little hardness under each  breast you can't see it but i feel it.

Revision from the doctor is free. Everything else related to another surgery is NOT.

I'm following all the doctor's orders, so this is really stressing me out.
I've waited thirty plus years for this, and i'm not happy with the results.

Thanks for giving me a place to talk about this 

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
10 days is not very long in the healing process.  Looking at other peoples' pictures that they have posted on this sight are proof of that.  Give yourself some more time before getting too worried.
What does your doctor say about swelling and time to notice the end results?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024