Author Topic: I had gynecomastia until yesterday!  (Read 2918 times)

Offline ozboy83

• Posting Member
Hi!

I only discovered this forum two days ago when I was browsing through photos online the night before my surgery.

I live in Australia, and was discharged from hospital this morning. I went in at 9am yesterday, and by 11.30 I was on the operating table under the anaesthetic. By about 1pm I was awake and recovering. Waking up was quite surreal, and I remember quickly looking down to my chest to see the breast that was operated on the be smaller, and of course having a drain attached.

It was a definite release to know that something I've felt so self consious about for so many years was no longer in my life. I know that only those who have had something like this can understand.

I am home now, and I have my mum and dad to look after me. Dad is still a bit queazy when looking at my breast, but Mum is doing great. Mums are great, aren't they? I'm 24, and still live at home, and I am so blessed to have them to take care of me in this time.

The surgeon has done an amazing job. It's hard to tell, but I feel very confident that my breasts are finally going to look somewhat similar again.  It's been a long time coming, and money well spent.

Are there other Australian guys out there who are thinking about having the surgery, or already have had the surgery? If so, send me a message. I'd love to talk more about the experience with someone who truly understands. I took plenty of pics on my phone.

Cheers fellas,
Ozboy83.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 03:47:37 AM by ozboy83 »

Offline xr84

Hey good to hear mate. How are things now post op? hope everything is going well.

GynO_DuDe

Lovin it mate! Well done, and good luck with the recovery!! Im also 10 days post op now ... so on the big way to recovery.

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
hey mate post some pics of ur results

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024