Author Topic: New to Site  (Read 3069 times)

Offline ms0000

Hello everyone, I just discovered this web site, and I'm hoping I can get some help.  I'm 24 years old and have Gynecomastia.  I've always beena skinny guy, but I have a "Bird" chest, which is totally unrelated to Gynecomastia.  But my "Bird chest" and Gynecomastia are teaming up together to make it that much worse.  I'm skinny everywhere else except for my torso area.  I feel like its ruining my life,  I'm embarassed to go out anywhere.  Everytime I go somewhere I'm self-concious and feel like people are staring at me.  My self-esteem is at an all time low, and I'm willing to do anything possible to reverse my Gynecomastia. 
     So thats my story, anyone have any feedback?

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
Surgery or compression vests. Surgery gets rid of it, compression vests mask it. GL

Offline ms0000

Thanks for the feedback.  I'd really like to try a workout program before anything else, and if that dosen't work I'll try something else.  Do you(or anyone else) know a good workout regimen for getting rid or reducing my gynecomastia? thanks.

Offline mouse88

• Posting Member
Gynecomastia usually refers to glandular tissue which cannot be removed by exercise. In fact, more chest muscles can make it worse by making it more prominent. I know that's not what you want to hear, but its the truth. It would help if you could post some pictures. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024