Author Topic: Ephedrine/Caffeine.... Question.  (Read 14625 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Has anyone taken both Ephedrine and Caffeine pills at the same time?

Did you experience any side effects?

TIA...

John.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 08:22:02 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline collateral

• Posting Member
no i never used ephedrine and caffine at the same time in fact i never used ephedrine.

ephedrine is highly effective and harmful such as the following

nervousness
dizziness
tremor
alternations in blood pressure or heart rate
headache
gastrointestinal distress
chest pain
myocardial infarction
hepatitis
stroke
seizures
pyschosis
death

http://www.ephedrine-news.com/html/effects.html

use caffine wisely

Offline slicksta

Many times whilst shedding kilos (fat).
Throw in aspirin & you have what is known as an ECA stack.  All three work together to help
the body burn fat.

Epherine opens fat cells & can also help your metabolic rate increase.
Caffeine stimulates hormone-induced fat burning - particularly effective whilst them cells are wide open.
Aspirin thins the blood, and allows more of that caffeine induced goodness to flood those wide open fat cells. It also allows the the E & C to for work longer periods in the body.

The only side effects I get is sweating (caused by elevated heart rate & slightly increased body temp)  & hyper alertness.

I wouldnt recommend taking before bedtime - unless u want to be up all night.  Allow for at least 6 hours.

Not a good idea for people with high blood pressure either.

Gine2D

Moat of the older effective diet pills contained both.

But the meth users made ephedrine illegal because of it was the base for the dope.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Awesome info!

Thanks guys....

John.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I think ephedrine is going to be back on the market soon. if so, get a bottle of the old "Diet Fuel" by Twinlab. Not the one with GREEN writing, but the old bottle with ORANGE writing. That is a herbal based version that kicks butt.

Be careful though, I used those thing too much in the 90's and still have some anxiety issues (from overuse, I believe).

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Be careful though, I used those thing too much in the 90's and still have some anxiety issues (from overuse, I believe).

Okay, thanks for the 'Heads-Up'.....

John.

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
I also take ephedrine and caffeine...burns fat like crazy

Side effects are just sweating, increased heart rate, nervousness

Don't take it everyday, because your body will get used to it, and it will become a placebo, like any drug really.  3-4 times a week is fine

Also, don't take for more than 3 months...after taking it for 3 months, stop for 6-8 weeks and start again.

If you have ever had heart problems tho, don't take it...But if you have heart problems, you would prolly already know to be careful what drugs you're taking

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
when you talk about caffeine - you mean concentrated caffeine pills right ?

like drinking much coffee wont do it hey ?
... and the saga continues

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I posted this, but it must have been deleted.  ::) How can I get Ephedrine pills, since they are illegal. Do I order them from a different country or something? Any info appreciated!

[Note to mods: please do not delete this.]

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I posted this, but it must have been deleted.  ::) How can I get Ephedrine pills, since they are illegal. Do I order them from a different country or something? Any info appreciated!

[Note to mods: please do not delete this.]

Are you in the US?

John

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
Yes, sir. I guess I am close enough to Canada that I could drive there possibly...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yes, sir. I guess I am close enough to Canada that I could drive there possibly...

Well, I assume that Ephedrine is legal here in Canada as I get mine from my local fitness/muscle store. The Gym that I go to also sells Ephedrine.  :P

John.

Offline P1mp

• Posting Member
Don't take them they give highs and lows and ephedrine has been proven to mess with hearts... so you want to lose weight? hit the gym eat right and have hardcore determination only you can lose it not some lame pill...late.

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
I have alerady lost 100+ lbs since last May 04. I just am sick of the process and would like to get my desired weight as quickly as possible.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024