Author Topic: me - I just wanna share my story, it might help someone  (Read 2451 times)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
I'm 16 now. I had a bout of gynecomastia when I was maybe 14, which lasted about 2 months at the most, and then subsided. It was never large enough to see, just a tenderness under each nipple.

Then it came back when I was 15, and I've had it ever since. This will be nearly a year now I think.

I have had cannabis before, but I think my first bout of gynecomastia was before I'd ever smoked weed. I dont think i ever will again.

There's not a day go by when I don't feel conscious of it. I've stopped swimming and changing in front of people alltogether, after being teased a few times. It sounds stupid, but peers can be so cruel, without even knowing it.

I intend to post some pictures, because I probably see them diffrently to how others do, I wanna see how people judge them.

I've recently started dating this girl, I dont know how shes gonna react to them when we start having sex.  I'm really worried about that.

I'm reasonable skinny, and I work out too, i think bench press helps a bit, I'm not sure.

Please respond, I just feel really insecure, and it gets worse all the time...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?
You have come to the right place.

I know you are anxioius, but take it slow.  The best thing you can do right now is read some posts here.  This board is filled not only with many people in your shoes, but many more who were where you are at now and have taken some steps to get help.

When your ready your parents may be able to help. I have found that most young g sufferers who tell their parents are happy they did so.  Thats for you to decide.

Search for posts from "Mrs. Mom", she talks about her son's pre and post op experiences and you can sense her own ups and downs through her son's pain and ultimately his recovery.

Take it slow, read, learn, you will figure out the next steps that are best for you.

Lastly, your lucky.  I am 40 now and just headed to surgery next week.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024