Author Topic: My life since the operation  (Read 3284 times)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
Hey guys. Some of you may remember me from a few years ago.  I had been living with gyne for over ten years and had the operation done in 2003.  A year after my operation I was diagnosed with a mental illness which I believe was caused by the stress of having gyne because it doesn't run in my family.  My first(which also was my last) breakdown was the scariest thing I ever been through. I was seeing demons and vampires through my own eyes.  Normal people looked evil, even animals.  It was an hallucination caused by schizophrenia. I heard voices telling me they were gonna chop me into pieces. I mean things straight out of a horror movie I was hearing in real life.  Luckily, the authorities got to me before I could do damage to myself or others. 

Anyway, I went to a hospital and recovered fully.  The medication has made my mind clearer than ever before.  I think my mind was deteriorating slowly during my bout with gyne because I could tell the difference in my thinking. After I got through all of that, my life was on the up and up.  I got a decent job(for my age). Had a few girlfriends.  Sex without a shirt is the best! LOL. I started going to school full time. Started swimming for the first time in over ten years! I started hitting the gym(close to benching 300 now).  I feel like a whole new person. I really can't imagine how my life would be if I still had gyne.  Probably no where as good as now. Recently, I got a really good job. I could make it a career if I wanted to but I want to aim further.  I still think about how my life would be If I never had gyne: The girls, sports, education(i got kicked out of high school for not going) but life has its hurdles and this was mine... I'm not dead yet so Im not gonna totally give up on my old dreams. Im striving to have no more regrets from now on. Thanks for reading.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thanks for sharing...

So sorry to hear of your illness, but glad to hear that you are doing well now...

Sounds like you are on the right track now... ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
congrats. even though your story scared the crap out of me because im home alone right now with all the lights off.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The kind of person we become is the sum of all our experiences. Even the bad experiences help to shape us.

I've said that I know i'm going straight to Heaven because I've already been through Hell. In a purely dogmatic way, I know this is not really true and I must continue to strive to be the best I am capable of.

Regardless of what has shaped you into the person you are, You sound like a young man with some clear goals in life and the necessary drive to attain those goals.

Don Quixote spent his time fighting imaginary foes, a lot of people thought he was simply a nut. Actually, he was a true Hero because he did not give up.

It matters not what is in the past, stay true to your quest and keep your eyes on the future.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
great to see you back, better to hear you're doing ok  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024